r63 Catalogue + Swfs

Jeisa

May 4, 2011
29uvpxe.png

The catalogue is all messed up, any ideas? Also I would accept help through teamviewer.

Jeisa

May 4, 2011
yeah, i dont think thats why the catalogue is jacked up maby the swfs I used the ones here

samin99

Feb 7, 2014
it's probably your SWFS, a easy way to get the ones you like is to go to ex: gthotel.org/r63/external_variables.txt, copy everything on the page, go to computer/xampp/r63 and find external_variables.txt, remove everything that is in there, and paste it with the new swfs you copied, after that, highlight GTHOTEL.ORG ex: click CTRL+H and replace it with your ip/vps/ or domain after that you click replace all and save it :) ( if it don't work, just undo everything)

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
it's probably your SWFS, a easy way to get the ones you like is to go to ex: gthotel.org/r63/external_variables.txt, copy everything on the page, go to computer/xampp/r63 and find external_variables.txt, remove everything that is in there, and paste it with the new swfs you copied, after that, highlight GTHOTEL.ORG ex: click CTRL+H and replace it with your ip/vps/ or domain after that you click replace all and save it :) ( if it don't work, just undo everything)
You're kidding right? You Thread Bumper.

Tiwi

The one and only!
Jan 23, 2014
He's not even active on DB anymore, why even reply?

Users who are viewing this thread