Flash [R63] BaseHabbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zymf

Aug 19, 2012
BaseHabbo is a brand new R63 hotel opened yesterday by myself and Damn. We've worked along side each other on many of past hotels, but we've decided that we should open our own. Although we are currently running on Phoenix Emulator we try our best to keep updated by adding new features every minute of the day!

We offer a friendly and welcoming environment, assuring that no user is left out. Both owners are huge retro veterans and have lots of past experience, including working from the rank Moderator to Owner.

Let's get to the screenshots:
dd6fde1b76059d3563bbd7dbc3113338.png

2da22cdfebcaa1516d100baf0092dd00.png

1458dffd24d60b64b532df1c0f8fc205.png

e870620bbee1a1cebab3c05043415ea4.png

343e7dc4189fe8b4b76a44da5fb67f4f.png

8c6360d4e8fa8eaa2fbba116d016acfe.png

3d5359e398eb2e3244d331e94d375bfb.png

a44a2192a3835f0e2fefeb029ea831f5.png

As you can probably guess from our welcome room (created by Damn) our hotel theme is space... The idea is for the "Captain" to have crashed into a planet (BaseHabbo) and is trying to find resources and materials to help rebuild his rocket to make it back home. There are two bots in the home room to make user's experience a bit more enjoyable.
Captain - The Captain sits on a slate in one area of the room as he is seen to be wounded from the crash. He interacts with users whenever spoken to, and also provides help.
Alien - The alien doesn't speak however runs around the room to create the space effect.

Support BOT:
a0bfd1ebf838b23fa7960f7ac6586a0c.png

We have come up with the idea to rename the Guide BOT to the Support BOT. We've added a range of responses and speeches to the BOT which offer support to anyone whom desires. Why? This hopefully gives users more confidence within our presence - If they do not wish to ask a member of the Management Team they can easily call the Support BOT and ask the question in hope for an accurate response.

Management Team:
As BaseHabbo is brand new we are currently seeking new members of the community to join our Staff team. We plan on hiring a few Moderators and Administrators based on personality as our user base increases.

We hope to see you online soon!
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask

Jeffrey

Devbest Indian Tech Support
FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
Not really a fan on the CMS Skin. But it sounds Interesting, Good Luck.

Wouto

Posting Freak
FindRetros Moderator
May 31, 2011
I like the idea of your welcome room being spaced themed and a BOT there too (for some reason). As for the CMS it looks really eye-catching except for the extra B on your logo on the index page. Maybe put the radio box in it's own container and change the background? Other then that I wish you the best of luck.

Zymf

Aug 19, 2012
I like the idea of your welcome room being spaced themed and a BOT there too (for some reason). As for the CMS it looks really eye-catching except for the extra B on your logo on the index page. Maybe put the radio box in it's own container and change the background? Other then that I wish you the best of luck.
Forgot about the index, thanks for the reminder.
Yeah, I changed the background and now I don't like it - I'll probably change it again.
Thanks!
What hosting are you using?
ovh
Your index page's logo needs a bit of work but overall it was a great try! Going to join.
Our user count is a bit dead at the moment but I believe that's down to neither me or Damn advertising our hotel until major things are fixed.
Not really a fan on the CMS Skin. But it sounds Interesting, Good Luck.
What don't you like about it?

Jeffrey

FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
Forgot about the index, thanks for the reminder.

What don't you like about it?
The Habbo Theme is overused and isnt that theme similar to Jacks? If your intentions were to look like habbo then its fine.

Zymf

Aug 19, 2012
The Habbo Theme is overused and isnt that theme similar to Jacks? If your intentions were to look like habbo then its fine.
Jack released it a few weeks ago. I thought it was nice and added a few extra pages.
I was thinking of using a different CMS as I can't get the news.php to work on the current one anyway. Not entirely sure yet.

Mexicano

El Patrón
Aug 14, 2013
Jack released it a few weeks ago. I thought it was nice and added a few extra pages.
I was thinking of using a different CMS as I can't get the news.php to work on the current one anyway. Not entirely sure yet.
I could give you a good cms, if you need one just send me a private message. Good hotel by the way, good luck!

Zymf

Aug 19, 2012
We managed to peak 16 users yesterday without advertising!
5a250df47483f8f5b355feee471bac2a.png

I also updated the /me page a little... Not much but users suggested I added a few more things as it was quite plain.

Jeffrey

FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
Congrats on your Highest Peak, If you need any help this habbotard can help.

profession

u nede swag!
Oct 12, 2013
I have to admit Greg you have done a pretty good job on BaseHabbo, I under estimated what you could do and now you've proved me wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread