R2 Clothing

Jwake

Feb 12, 2016
Hello, devbest.
so I want to add clothes so my hotel, but I'm on R2 Plus EMU, but it don't seem to work, im doing it correct, could somebody please link me a custom clothing pack for Plus EMU R2, that works, please. Thanks.

Jwake

Feb 12, 2016
I done that before I seen this, thanks! But I'm getting an issue with my clothing...

They don't all load, I've added correctly, ive tried clearing cache... I don't see the issue? Also the console doesn't show anything...

Kak

Posting Freak
Apr 21, 2017
I done that before I seen this, thanks! But I'm getting an issue with my clothing...

They don't all load, I've added correctly, ive tried clearing cache... I don't see the issue? Also the console doesn't show anything...
try google console and see if any missing swf. if you get a few not found errors that means there is. it could be the clothing pack itself that has problems not the way youre setting it up.

Jwake

Feb 12, 2016
try google console and see if any missing swf. if you get a few not found errors that means there is. it could be the clothing pack itself that has problems not the way youre setting it up.
Again, I've looked in the console, and I set it up as I did the first time, and it worked fine. But, I add it the same but now it don't? I don't understand why

Users who are viewing this thread