wite

Posting Freak
Aug 3, 2012
I got bored and yeah..

Paul_Walker.png

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
Yeah but think about how many people know about Mandela, I didn't learn about him in school, I only heard about him from the History Channel from a few years ago. And the media takes a HUGE part in what people (And by that I mean the sheep from the Government) know because they're all mindless idiots. I didn't see anything about Mandela on the news.

Whip

- FiveM Server Developer -
Nov 6, 2013
Yeah but think about how many people know about Mandela, I didn't learn about him in school, I only heard about him from the History Channel from a few years ago. And the media takes a HUGE part in what people (And by that I mean the sheep from the Government) know because they're all mindless idiots. I didn't see anything about Mandela on the news.
The Media Are Fuckwits... Without Mandela Africa Would Not Be What It Is Today. His Changed It So Much. Changed The World If You Look At It Threw Diffrent Eyes

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
The Media Are Fuckwits... Without Mandela Africa Would Not Be What It Is Today. His Changed It So Much. Changed The World If You Look At It Threw Diffrent Eyes
I Can't Take You Seriously If You Type Like You're A Fucking Retard. Also please learn to form a sentence. What I said is that the majority of people don't know who he his nor about his death because the media didn't really say anything about it. I have no idea what you were trying to say.

Whip

- FiveM Server Developer -
Nov 6, 2013
I honestly don't care how i type if you take me seriously or not is ur decision.

Ept

Many men wish death upon me.
Jun 16, 2011
Nelson Mandela is no stranger to the media. Look at any news channel.

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
Nelson Mandela is no stranger to the media. Look at any news channel.
The only place I saw it was and the article isn't even there anymore, I watch Komo 4 news and I saw nothing there.

Ept

Many men wish death upon me.
Jun 16, 2011
The only place I saw it was and the article isn't even there anymore, I watch Komo 4 news and I saw nothing there.
facepalm.jpg I can't tell if you're trolling, or just ignorant. It's on the front page of CBS, The New York Times, Google News, Bloomberg, and .

Users who are viewing this thread