Quick question

Logic

Bobby Billionaire
Feb 8, 2012
I am wanting to wipe all furni in users inventory & rooms. Best way to remove furni from rooms is simply remove all rooms, correct? If I empty the items table, will it remove their furni in their inventory too?

Thanks!

Lirinya

Jan 26, 2013
There is an empty command in game that I believe you can use for each member but, that would depend on how many people you have on. There's probably a way to do it in the databases but I've yet to find it and use it. You can easily delete rooms though and it'll get rid of everything in there considering it totally removes them.

Edit: Let me just test that, I never noticed anything get moved to inventories before..

No, it didn't throw anything into my inventory.

Logic

Bobby Billionaire
Feb 8, 2012
There is an empty command in game that I believe you can use for each member but, that would depend on how many people you have on. There's probably a way to do it in the databases but I've yet to find it and use it. You can easily delete rooms though and it'll get rid of everything in there considering it totally removes them.

Edit: Let me just test that, I never noticed anything get moved to inventories before..

No, it didn't throw anything into my inventory.

I'm not doing it for every user. I want to do it so it affects the entire Hotel.

Simple question: Emptying your items table. Does it remove items in your room & inventory?

Users who are viewing this thread