Recruiting Pure // Owner

JMS

Posting Freak
Aug 25, 2014
Pure
Background Information
Pure opened back in August of 2016, with the first month being spent purely on development, you could say we were 'officially' open in October, during this month we achieved many milestones, including over 600 registered users in under a month, an average user count of 20 daily, with the user peak standing at 46. However things began to saturate here, due to staffing problems (No arguments happened, however one vital staff member had personal issues and had to leave) we found ourselves loosing a lot of users, we kept going for as long as we could until we finally made the decision to close Pure's doors.

So, what now?
After a lot of thought, and consideration, I have come to the conclusion that I want to re-open Pure, however not alone. I am looking for a joint owner to take this hotel further with me, I am looking for someone with the knowledge and experience to help expand, and develop the hotel like no other hotel. Are you reading this and think you have what it takes? You probably should contact me if so! PM Me on here, or hit me up on Skype: JMS-James

I look forward to hearing from you all.
Thanks, James.

Users who are viewing this thread