PSN To return this week!

Thom

You can't touch this
Oct 1, 2010
Code:
http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2011/05/01/some-playstation-network-and-qriocity-services-to-be-available-this-week/

This morning, a press conference took place in Tokyo, Japan and the following press release is now being distributed worldwide.
We would also like to once again thank you for your patience.

Looks good!
Happieness

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

I can't explain my happiness right now

RyanMK

Still alive
May 27, 2010
I like thier plans to give rewards for our patience, especially as the PSN is a free service. For anyone who doesn't already know PSN users will recieve a month PS+ subscription and a free download from the store (Of sonys choice).

I'm also looking forward to gaming on the PSN and hope it is more secure.

JordonBanned

Mar 21, 2011
It's all a lie to be honest lol PSN network was fully destroyed I for one do not believe they made a whole new secure server all new files all the users backed up everything, that blog is a lie PSN network has nothing left you'll be lucky if it's back in 2 month's anyways good luck ;)

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
Jordon, you're a fucking moron. A company can't just make up a whole bunch of shit, unless they want even more legal issues. The network was also not destroyed - the hackers breached security and stole some data. Moron.

JordonBanned

Mar 21, 2011
Believe what you want, all there data was cleared unless there using one of there old failure network's it's almost impossible for them to make a new server in less then a week (Don't listen to everything you hear) anyways just wait it won't be up when they say :)

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
They wouldn't have to make a new server.. All they have to do is tweak it, and use the existing data.

JordonBanned

Mar 21, 2011
Are you listening to me? lol there data/files where all cleared they can't tweak an empty folder ROFL anyways you'll see it won't be up when they say it is gonna be.

Kush

Nov 12, 2010
Are you listening to me? lol there data/files where all cleared they can't tweak an empty folder ROFL anyways you'll see it won't be up when they say it is gonna be.

I lold.

Get out of the thread. No one cares about your opinion

Gio

Mar 19, 2011
Wait... but you just said before not to believe everything you hear, so why should we believe you? Also, lolwut?

Donkjam

Professional Moderator
Contributor
Nov 20, 2010
Rofl what is jordon on about?...all the files destroyed? Wtf!? No they weren't rofl..even if they were (which their not whoever told you that is genius and your so gullable)...Sony will run daily backups too as said so erm..work it out

The chairman of sony publicly made a video saying it's coming on..they cannot lie..imagine their reputation if they did..

Also about them 'building a new server'..oh gosh you are stupid Lols...all they've sone is enhanced security. Added encryption etc not built a new server..jeez

Oh and I can't wait for it to come online ^^

Users who are viewing this thread