PS4, Xbox760 Will it ever happen.

fagg0tt

Aug 20, 2012
If the PS4 does come out, I really do hope its compatible with the PS3 games, it irritated me at first when the slim ps3 first came out and it wasnt compatible with PS2 games. Never the less, I'll still buy one :p

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
No way in hell they're not making another Xbox but I doubt they're naming it the 720 because, well that's just not as catchy. Probably something like "Xbox 2" or something, but I may be wrog.
The PS4, which I think it's going to be named that because they just do standard numbers, not random shit^, is going to be released but it's hard for them to actually upgrade it (from my view) because it's essentially perfect, but I don't use my PS3 anymore so I wouldn't know.

TesoMayn

Boredom, it vexes me.
Oct 30, 2011
Why would they name it Xbox 720?

They called it 360 because it was "a complete turn around" (as 360 degrees is)

720 would be stupid, and they just updated the Xbox 360 dashboard, they will not be making a new console for a long time.

They will not make a new game system until the current one starts to die down.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
I heard somewhere they are gonna call it Xbox 8, because of the new Windows 8 and stuff. They want to make everything "Metro" style.

Also about the PS4, they can't release the new Uncharted (UC4) because it has to high resolution settings. They are gonna release it when PS4 comes.

I think both are coming sooner then we can think... maybe next E3 they will announce it?

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
I think both of these will come out sooner or later, just purely to the high (very, very high) of rumors about this.

I'm more excited about the WiiU. :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread