PS4, Xbox760 Will it ever happen.

Xlegs

Nov 26, 2011
I want to have your thoughts on PS4 and Xbox720.
Stuff like will it ever come out - Yes in years to come
and what will it look like?
What can you do on it etc.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
They put an XBOX 720 Advert on the film 'Reel Steel' and will of obviously had to ask Microsoft, so who knows..

As for the PS4, they want from 1 to 3, so maybe?..

Xyro

Elite Member
Oct 28, 2011
offtopic: i just realized that xbox goes up in 360. facepalm.jpg

ontopic: If PS4 does come out, then Sony have indeed lured me into buying a PS3.. and PS2... and PS1.
Sony 3 - 0 Me

Dayron1234

Rapnameiszero,cuzIhavezero,toleranceforidiots
Jun 30, 2010
I know that the PS vita is going to have cross-game-chat like xbox does so the PS4 will have that future as I'm guessing.The PS4 I think it will happen as for the xbox 720 I heard that xbox couldn't release any of there other console for 6 years.I just think that it a rumor though.

Fredjones

Mar 7, 2012
I like this game xbox 760. I clear second round of this game all stages are perfect. Interesting i always play this game in free time..

--------------------------
Advertisement Solutions, , Free Templates and much more!

Navigation

Posting Freak
Feb 15, 2012
There most defiantly be a; PlayStation4, just because PlayStation want to keep the reputation of the series, they will supply for quite a while in my opinion, because they've built a wide range of users throughout the whole idea.

About the Xbox, I don't think it'd be called '720' but yeah it's a possibility.

Kristopher

Photographer
Dec 25, 2010
I wouldnt think a 720...
But however another xbox 360 revamp with: Blue ray player, Maybe a internet browser etc.. Xbox will not hold back on a system, if Sony makes one I'm almost 100% positive Microsoft will make another one.

Ayumi

Joshua Pike.
Sep 13, 2010
A playstation 4 has already been announced, as I have read about how they're planning it.

However, the XBOX 360 will stay the same, but they will just release new versions of it, like they are now, as if they were to bring out a new xbox 720, what would be the reason? It's not like they've gone up in series? And if they were going to do a whole new server restart, people would eventually get annoyed with the progress they have made on the 360 and won't buy the 720 due to them actually not having their progress on that, and it would be a pain to transfer all of the accounts and data onto new servers.

As for the PS4, same applies, as it's just a remodel, but they're making it also more compatible with the 3D televisions that are out, and are also announcing they will be launching a new television type compatible with the new playstation that will be coming out which will enhance gameplay by making it 3D, but I am still unsure on the aspect of how they think it is going to work. We will have to just wait and see I guess.

Off-topic: Who's ready for the new grand theft auto? :p

Wassim

♕ The Awesomeness Within...
Sep 22, 2011
Xbox 720 is out in china!!!!

550x-xbox720-real-steel.jpg

only jk its from rl steel but then had to ask microsoft permission to do tht so yh it probably will?!...

and about ps4 i heard it would be comming out in 2013 2014 not sure doe coz i heard it from an irevelent sourse

GeekyLulz

Mar 7, 2012
PS4, I doubt people will actually buy if it was to come out. Anything says it will only be either slimmer, or just have slightly better performance.

Thom

You can't touch this
Oct 1, 2010
Xbox 720 is out in china!!!!

550x-xbox720-real-steel.jpg

only jk its from rl steel but then had to ask microsoft permission to do tht so yh it probably will?!...

and about ps4 i heard it would be comming out in 2013 2014 not sure doe coz i heard it from an irevelent sourse
Can you please learn to speak English?
PS4, I doubt people will actually buy if it was to come out. Anything says it will only be either slimmer, or just have slightly better performance.
Obviously they will bring it out, its money for their company!

Users who are viewing this thread