[PS3]Black Ops 2

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
Heyo Guys,

Just wondering, anyone here pre-order Black Ops 2? I wanna have some Devbest friends that play it su I aint forever alone :'(

I will only add you if you are popular (Means no kids with the name Something124324324214322).

Soooo...yeah..
PSN: KeenSoco

Donkjam

Professional Moderator
Contributor
Nov 20, 2010
I'm still debating if I should get or not, probably will but not Pre ordering

Sean

‫‫‫‫‫‫  ‫  Don't Worry, Be Happy
Dec 12, 2011
I would get it if I did not suck so bad at gun games

Donkjam

Professional Moderator
Contributor
Nov 20, 2010
I suck however might Pre order and pick it up the next day just so I get the extra shit :p

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
Currently, all that is left to get is Nuketown and Double XP opening weekend

Queef

Some people...
Jul 27, 2012
Call of Duty is this shittest FPS franchise out at the moment. Its ridiculously unstable and overrated. Its attracted a fanbase of 12 year old shits that constantly complain about the game before it comes out but yet still preorder it months in advance and then when it comes out in the first month carry on about how the game is amazing then a few months later bitch and bitch about how shit it is but yet still you play it 24/7? Either Get over it or stop playing.

All people do on it is pull out a sniper, run around jumping all over doing spins and failing then complain about people that run around with an assault setup? I don't think half of you actually know how much of a twat you make yourself look like just filming yourself, posting it on youtube and add shitty dubstep over it and automatically think your god.

A list of why this franchise sucks so bad:

1) You can't use a sniper normally without being insulted incredibly. (by that i mean hardscoping)
2) Hackers
3) Shit hosts, lag.
4) All the call of duties are the same, no new game engines, play style, map sizes.
5) Haters
6) Boosters
7) Constant gun nurfing/buffing
8) Shit Maps.

Lets just face it, call of duty is a pile of shit.
I look forward to see how much hate i get for this and what you have to say.

Tanis

Jan 5, 2011
Call of Duty is this shittest FPS franchise out at the moment. Its ridiculously unstable and overrated. Its attracted a fanbase of 12 year old shits that constantly complain about the game before it comes out but yet still preorder it months in advance and then when it comes out in the first month carry on about how the game is amazing then a few months later bitch and bitch about how shit it is but yet still you play it 24/7? Either Get over it or stop playing.

All people do on it is pull out a sniper, run around jumping all over doing spins and failing then complain about people that run around with an assault setup? I don't think half of you actually know how much of a twat you make yourself look like just filming yourself, posting it on youtube and add shitty dubstep over it and automatically think your god.

1) You can't use a sniper normally without being insulted incredibly. (by that i mean hardscoping)
2) Hackers
3) Shit hosts, lag.
4) All the call of duties are the same, no new game engines, play style, map sizes.
5) Haters
6) Boosters
8) Shit Maps.

I agree. I prefer Battlefield over the CoD franchise.

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
Did the Title Say: "What do you think about Black Ops 2"? No dumbshits...
I pre ordered, because I like the game, if you don't. Get the fuck otta' this thread, faggot.

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
I pre-ordered Black Ops 2 on Saturday, was going to go down to the shops on release day; until I heard about double XP and Nuketown 2025.

Thom

You can't touch this
Oct 1, 2010
I preordered the hardened edition because i wanted nuketown zombies :D

Hopefully I will get it on the release date/the day before.

2) Hackers
3) Shit hosts, lag.
5) Haters
6) Boosters
8) Shit Maps.

Obviously someone can't play it and has to find something to blame. Noob.

Queef

Some people...
Jul 27, 2012
Can't play? It doesn't take skill to play Call of Duty kid. I played through Call of Duty 1, 2 and Black ops reaching the highest rank.

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
I haven't pre-ordered it yet, I'd like to see some of the multiplayer before hand, but I'm sure I'll get it regardless.
Can't play? It doesn't take skill to play Call of Duty kid. I played through Call of Duty 1, 2 and Black ops reaching the highest rank.
Oh wow, prestiging surely means you're good at the game.

Queef

Some people...
Jul 27, 2012
I wasn't referring to whether i was good or not, i was referring to him calling me a noob because these days that seems to be how people treat each other.

Users who are viewing this thread