Proxy Problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bran

habcrush.pw
Mar 13, 2017
hey guys, so basically my hotel was stuck on 76% and i was getting no errors or anything so @Zachariah recommended i change the location of my proxy because that's what he did bc maybe my current one was having issues? idk, he did the same for his hotel.. and ever since i have done that my hotel loads for me, but nobody can even get on the website? they get this instead... i have changed the client.php and stuff and still no luck, even @AssLikeThat has tried and it still isn't working? any help would greatly be appreciated!

edit: i can get online, but this is what other users get?
wZ97FR1.png

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Are you using a HTTP proxy? Did you recently update the DNS settings on your domain/Cloudflare? If you're using a HTTP proxy did you recently add it? What's the host?

Only asking because a TCP proxy wouldn't effect the website loading.

Bran

habcrush.pw
Mar 13, 2017
Are you using a HTTP proxy? Did you recently update the DNS settings on your domain/Cloudflare? If you're using a HTTP proxy did you recently add it? What's the host?

Only asking because a TCP proxy wouldn't effect the website loading.
i'm not sure, all i know is it's from hostsavor ahah

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
I've tried pinging the domain and everything, it looks like there's no host.
If it's a HTTP proxy, I wouldn't use it from HS. TCP Reverse seems fine although not very powerful.

Bran

habcrush.pw
Mar 13, 2017
I had the same problem with hostsavor , and I'm pretty sure their tcp proxy is lagging my client.
like it won't work for anyone atall now, weird asf

I've tried pinging the domain and everything, it looks like there's no host.
If it's a HTTP proxy, I wouldn't use it from HS. TCP Reverse seems fine although not very powerful.
it is a TCP one btw

JMS

Posting Freak
Aug 25, 2014
It's to do with HS TCP Proxy, I had this issue on Pure for awhile.
Fixed it by buying a cheap OVH VPS and setting up my own managed proxy.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
It’s impossible for a TCP proxy to break the DNS/website as it’s just an IP address to allow connections through the client, sounded like a HTTP proxy where you update the DNS/IP address your website points to. I would recommend something a bit more expensive or setting up your own linux proxies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread