PROXY ISSUE

K4TRIN4

Posting Freak
Jul 24, 2012
So personally i hate proxies but obviously you gotta have em to keep your hotel secure but I've been having issues with mine for a while now i have my proxy ip on my emu and secure sessions disabled etc however it still doesn't allow me to access my hotel. Anyone have any ideas? It works fine and then suddenly stops working.

trevordd

Mar 23, 2015
Maybe, something is wrong with the proxy server? What service do you use? Free or paid? I had some issues when I used free proxies, but everything has been ok since I switched to paid one. So, I suggest you to try out some proxy for a short time from fineproxy and then determine whether the problem is with you proxy or anything else

Zac

echo "Graphic Designer";
Feb 13, 2015
The problem may be that you haven't portforwarded the ports - 3306, 30000, 30001 or it may be an error in your client.php with the swf path, so may not necessarily be your proxy.

trevordd

Mar 23, 2015
Maybe, something is wrong with the proxy server? What service do you use? Free or paid? I had some issues when I used free proxies, but everything has been ok since I switched to paid one. So, I suggest you to try out some proxy for a short time from and then determine whether the problem is with you proxy or anything else

BIOS

ಠ‿ಠ
Apr 25, 2012
Just to add, you don't have to have a proxy if you have good DDoS mitigation that can handle attacks for you however they usually cost a lot so it's better to go with a standard proxy most of the time.

Legitimate

Apr 29, 2015
Ok? You seem like a dick when you have typed that in that way... But yh, thanks.
Wassup Zac, I'll come on Indus soon :p

Seriously? This is a month old and she said that its the proxys fault, which means she found the issue.
And Yadz please remove your comment, lol you are embarassing yourself honestly. If she was using GTE that happens sometimes emulator fucks up and doesn't accept connections so it might not of been proxies (Even though it was in this situation.)

Users who are viewing this thread