Project Spiritus ~ The Ultimate Desktop Build

Ethereal

Neurotic Male
May 18, 2013
Hiya DevBest,

I've constructed the first draft for a truly epic Gaming Rig, but it's far from complete! I'd really like some suggestions, feedback etc on what to do next. Feel free suggest anything you wish. ;)

Here's the pre-final draft:
iPgJyzx.png

Last edited:

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
This can't even play 4k. Start with dual titan blacks, a 4960x, better and bigger SSD such as the Samsung EVO 500gb, and another 256gb SSD for more games, Switch to the corsair SP120 series fans, quiet or performance doesn't matter, See steelseries for good mice, or search "/g/ mouse guide", Razer should never be though of when dealing with computers (unless you're thinking of rice, then Razer should be the first thing.) I also highly recommend the NZXT H440 it's an amazing case. I love mine <3

Ethereal

Neurotic Male
May 18, 2013
This can't even play 4k. Start with dual titan blacks, a 4960x, better and bigger SSD such as the Samsung EVO 500gb, and another 256gb SSD for more games, Switch to the corsair SP120 series fans, quiet or performance doesn't matter, See steelseries for good mice, or search "/g/ mouse guide", Razer should never be though of when dealing with computers (unless you're thinking of rice, then Razer should be the first thing.) I also highly recommend the NZXT H440 it's an amazing case. I love mine <3

Thanks for all the help, I appreciate it! ;)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread