{project}In need of Developers{project}

Stallone

[◣_◢]
Feb 4, 2012
Where exactly did I wrote that he's terrible at it? You're ridiculous. And if you think you're going to be respected when you're treating a kid like that, you're wrong. I'm so tired of seeing people like you; insulting him, instead of giving him some suggestions on how he can become better (since you told him he's terrible at designs).

You make me sick.
To me it's not disrespecting a kid; he's the same age as me.
And you said "even if your graphics and coding is terrible".

You just feel bad for him because he's young.

If it was anyone else you wouldn't give a damn.

Last edited:

Nehalem

Aug 31, 2013
To me he it's not disrespecting a kid; he's the same age as me.
And you said even if your graphics and coding is terrible.

P.S: Where exactly did
I'm pretty sure it's against the rules to insult a member. And you've probably not understood me, I won't continue arguing with you, since we're going kinda off-topic tbh.

If you're just going to tell him he's terrible at what he does, don't bother to reply. I don't think he's getting better at it just because of that. Good luck mate, lol.

Snappy

^^^^UpHosting^^^^
Aug 29, 2013
Right I can take as much feedback from anyone and I don't really care this was my first project I got lots more to come (codetube.co,projects.in) Projects.in is where someone will be able to post they project then for every 1000 likes they get we give them £5 towards it the projects will only be web-based

Last edited:

Shatter

Selling Dedicated Servers
Jan 8, 2014
Right I can take ass much opinions from anyone and not care I don't really care this was my first project with lots more to come (codetube.co,projects.in) Projects.in is where someone will be able to post they project then for every 1000 likes they get we give them £5 towards it the projects will only be web-based
Are you speaking english?

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
Just a heads up, this guy is not to be trusted. Sorry if this is off-topic but I think it's decent to let people know before they consider working for him. Although this particular project is not being paid, I'm sure he'll find some way of screwing you over.

Here's how he screwed me over
2014020515375186.png

Tiwi

The one and only!
Jan 23, 2014
Just a heads up, this guy is not to be trusted. Sorry if this is off-topic but I think it's decent to let people know before they consider working for him. Although this particular project is not being paid, I'm sure he'll find some way of screwing you over.

Here's how he screwed me over
2014020515375186.png
Wow. Thanks, I was going to work here with him. But not now.

Rastaberry

Rooster 4 president 2k14
Dec 3, 2010
Some just pay via Paypal and some pay via their credit-card there is no such problem doing that.

Snappy

^^^^UpHosting^^^^
Aug 29, 2013
You can call me untrusted or whatever at the end of the day I don't care I will pay for it just not at the moment. And @Notorious Im pretty sure I can buy pizza however I want to.

Rastaberry

Rooster 4 president 2k14
Dec 3, 2010
Anyway Dan there is no need to be a prick towards people it's what I've seen you do all the time now and it seems like you've got a big selfish mind that only your the person that matters. You may want to change that.

Good luck with your development dude!

Snappy

^^^^UpHosting^^^^
Aug 29, 2013
Anyway Dan there is no need to be a prick towards people it's what I've seen you do all the time now and it seems like you've got a big selfish mind that only your the person that matters. You may want to change that.

Good luck with your development dude!
And whom are you? Do I know you?

Rastaberry

Rooster 4 president 2k14
Dec 3, 2010
Does not matter whether you know me or not. You are disrespecting people constantly that's all that matters to me.

Rastaberry

Rooster 4 president 2k14
Dec 3, 2010
Gess you've never checked your own replies, does not matter man let's forget it all and just wish you luck with your development.

Users who are viewing this thread