Aug 29, 2013
I need developers for my new website
Preview of site
mil7.png

c8af4eb3cf0923aa4a7a847b796b529e.png

8bc9.png

What you need:
PHP and MySql skills ,HTML CSS

Must be older then 13: (I am 13 I did code the website so comments like "you didnt" just shut up)

Apply to me on the thread or PM or skype: dan10kent

Zeddicus

The Glorious PC Gaming Master Race
Mar 23, 2012
I know some 12 year olds who can code better than 15 year olds I also know so stop it with the age discrimination and pass your selection off of their skills and not their age.

Shatter

Selling Dedicated Servers
Jan 8, 2014
I know some 12 year olds who can code better than 15 year olds I also know so stop it with the age discrimination and pass your selection off of their skills and not their age.
I would have to agree.
ALSO, if you can do basic coding then why not just take a theme and do major edits to it?
Click for 60 free high quality templates and layouts. If you want another site with more layouts, just use google.

ALSO, all of your movies are linked to another movie downloading website so why should users use your website rather than just going to the website that you're hotlinking your downloads to? Just a thought.

Zeddicus

Mar 23, 2012
I would have to agree.
ALSO, if you can do basic coding then why not just take a theme and do major edits to it?
Click for 60 free high quality templates and layouts. If you want another site with more layouts, just use google.

ALSO, all of your movies are linked to another movie downloading website so why should users use your website rather than just going to the website that you're hotlinking your downloads to? Just a thought.

It's like making an image board that just posts all the images that 9gag or 4chan already has.

Shatter

Selling Dedicated Servers
Jan 8, 2014
It's like making an image board that just posts all the images that 9gag or 4chan already has.
Exactly it doesn't even make any logical sense. I think what he needs to do is just completely start over, create a database and a proper CMS where he can upload images, the download link, and then have an upload option as to where he can upload the actual file itself to his server all within one administrative panel.
But once again, that's just another thought.
If you want to pursue using a CMS like i've suggestion, I HIGHLY recommend . I loved using it.

Snappy

^^^^UpHosting^^^^
Aug 29, 2013
I would have to agree.

It is a UI user interface with no ads...Clean and simple!

Zeddicus

Mar 23, 2012
You having a go at me for age discrimination? I said it because I thought I would get discriminated about my age

"I'm going to get discriminated for being 13, so let's discriminate others!"

That's basically what you're saying, and you're looking like an idiot.

Rastaberry

Rooster 4 president 2k14
Dec 3, 2010
Mostly of Dan is described as someone who can't take critics and gets mad when someone gives a valid opinion to be honest.

Your not going to get any further with doing that Dan .

Nehalem

Aug 31, 2013
Leave the poor boy alone, no need to be rude. I think this has a lot of potential, and even if you're terrible at graphics and coding, you will get better. It's just a matter of time and practice. Ignore the dicks, they're obviously jealous.

:up:

Nehalem

Aug 31, 2013
Well it's not going to make sense without it, so either way you're calling him terrible.
Where exactly did I wrote that he's terrible at it? You're ridiculous. And if you think you're going to be respected when you're treating a kid like that, you're wrong. I'm so tired of seeing people like you; insulting him, instead of giving him some suggestions on how he can become better (since you told him he's terrible at designs).

You make me sick.

Users who are viewing this thread