Progress Bar Help

FocuZst

Jan 16, 2015
Hello there,
I am currently trying out jQuery. I'm editing my Personal Portfolio and I need some help with my Progress bar.

yq0RUXZ.png

What i'd like for it to do is when I scroll down to it, it starts from 0 to the original progress. Hope you can understand, if not, please leave any question below.

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
There are plenty of ways of achieving this with JS, here's just one example that's fairly simple to use:

Let us know how you get on..

brsy

nah mang
May 12, 2011
@Sysode provided you with a great third-party plugin, but if you wan't to figure out how it works yourself, you can view this thread.

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
@Sysode provided you with a great third-party plugin, but if you wan't to figure out how it works yourself, you can view this thread.
That's all well and good for a few here are there, if you're looking to use more than a few elements to animate then I'd personally go with a plugin.

Nice share though.

FocuZst

Jan 16, 2015
There are plenty of ways of achieving this with JS, here's just one example that's fairly simple to use:

Let us know how you get on..
It's not exactly what I'm looking for. I'll provide a link below. Scroll down to Our Skills.

Although that link wasn't what I was looking for, it's also something I need. Thanks.

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
It's not exactly what I'm looking for. I'll provide a link below. Scroll down to Our Skills.

Although that link wasn't what I was looking for, it's also something I need. Thanks.
That would provide the base though - the animation would be something you'd adjust in your CSS.

Users who are viewing this thread