Service Profile pictures for facebook!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Balls

Jun 1, 2013
Hello Devbest!
I am starting to create profile pictures for facebook again, if you want one free of charge then fill out this:
Background:________
Hotel logo: ________
Text:________

Heres a quick example:

No stupid watermarks; leave a like if you like!

Last edited:

K4TRIN4

Posting Freak
Jul 24, 2012
Hello Please may you make me a small halloween pciture i called it hebboween
Background:_Surprise me something halloweenish_
Hotel logo: Here normal hebbo logo and halloween hebbo logo
2aa0p61.jpg
Hebbo&download

Text: Surprise me

Balls

Jun 1, 2013
Hello Please may you make me a small halloween pciture i called it hebboween
Background:_Surprise me something halloweenish_
Hotel logo: Here normal hebbo logo and halloween hebbo logo
2aa0p61.jpg
Hebbo&download

Text: Surprise me
788179Hebbo.jpg

Hope you like.

K4TRIN4

Posting Freak
Jul 24, 2012
788179Hebbo.jpg

Hope you like.
Its kinda plain but its will do i love it thank you very much and also can you do another fb profile pic for when halloween is over with liek characters and the normal logo thank you
By any chance do you do banners

Balls

Jun 1, 2013
Its kinda plain but its will do i love it thank you very much and also can you do another fb profile pic for when halloween is over with liek characters and the normal logo thank you
By any chance do you do banners
Yes, I do banners (signature), they can be animated if you want and I can do users online.

Balls

Jun 1, 2013
Code:
Logo:
Theme:
Text:
Addons(images,animation,online.php):

Feb 23, 2013
Can you do one for me please?..

Logo:
You must be registered for see images attach

Theme:

Text:
New R63 Hotel || Fully updated clothing and catalogue || Online 24/7 || Professional Staff || Join Today!

Addons:
Online.php

I don't know how to add the banner with an animated users online, so I'd appreciate it if you could drop me a message on how to do so, if you can, can you put the HF in the top left corner with users online under it, thanks,

Thank you,
Charlie!

K4TRIN4

Posting Freak
Jul 24, 2012
For the banner can your surprise me i do have somehebbo images if you need them let me know as this banner is for the cover of the fb page as i took myself of the retro list becuz of there new voting style i hate it
thanks

Balls

Jun 1, 2013
Can you do one for me please?..

Logo:

Theme:

Text:
New R63 Hotel || Fully updated clothing and catalogue || Online 24/7 || Professional Staff || Join Today!

Addons:
Online.php

I don't know how to add the banner with an animated users online, so I'd appreciate it if you could drop me a message on how to do so, if you can, can you put the HF in the top left corner with users online under it, thanks,

Thank you,
Charlie!
No Online count:
37883banner.jpg

With online count:
418959online.jpg

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

1. Download the file above and extract it.
2. Open the Online.php
3. Edit the database variables and the links to where you put the banner and volter.tff.
4. Put all the files (banner,online and volter.tff) in your root directory.

You will have to change the Y,X Cords.

Feb 23, 2013
No Online count:
37883banner.jpg

With online count:
418959online.jpg

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

2. Open the Online.php
3. Edit the database variables and the links to where you put the banner and volter.tff.

When using the URL above, it says 'That URL does not lead to an image'..? Help please mate.. Thanks for the banner btw!

Feb 23, 2013
No Online count:
37883banner.jpg

With online count:
418959online.jpg

2. Open the Online.php

Do you mean , due to there not being a 'online.php' file..

And also, when putting the image onto retroslist this comes up.. 'Your banner must not be any bigger than 510x100.'

Balls

Jun 1, 2013
Do you mean , due to there not being a 'online.php' file..

And also, when putting the image onto retroslist this comes up.. 'Your banner must not be any bigger than 510x100.'
Yes.
Try this one..
143917fixed.jpg

421481fixed.jpg

Balls

Jun 1, 2013
If its just the normal banner then you just host it on a image host site eg. imgur. If its the online user count then you just use the link you used in the config.php eg. yourdomain/images/banner.png

Feb 23, 2013
If its just the normal banner then you just host it on a image host site eg. imgur. If its the online user count then you just use the link you used in the config.php eg. yourdomain/images/banner.png
I've linked it to the URL used on the 'config.php', the image is showing but the user count isn't working? There's 2 people online and it doesn't say so?..

Balls

Jun 1, 2013
I've linked it to the URL used on the 'config.php', the image is showing but the user count isn't working? There's 2 people online and it doesn't say so?..
You must of done something wrong in the config. Try searching for dynamic banners and such. Sorry I couldn't help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread