Professional OldSkool > Help finding resources.

Status
Not open for further replies.

groovybluedog

Aug 18, 2010
Hi All,

I know oldskool hotels have a really bad reputation, because they:

1) Are set up by people who have no administration/management skills
2) Are set up using hamachi, which messes some peoples ports up
3) The website is designed really badly
4) The hotel is not 24/7
5) The vunerabilities are not fixed due to inexperienced owners

I am making an oldskool hotel that fixes all of them. I have professional and well developed administation/management skills, I hate hamachi, I am a professional webmaster, This will be a VPS hotel, and any security holes will be fixed!

One issue. Setting it up. I require some things, Which I am finding very hard to find.

1) Working Oldskool DCRS
[DCRS and Server Work Together]
2) Working Server - Must have Hotel Alert, Ingame Furni Delete, and Rank Editor features
3) Working Loader

If anyone can assist me in finding these, I would be deeply thankful and if they work, I may offer those who shared working items jobs on the hotel. (I am not thinking about staff ranks yet, so please don't ask what job you will recieve)

Please let me know via PM, As I do not want someone else using the exact same things as I am using.

Regards,

-Groovy

HabboX

Feb 7, 2011
Can't help you here!

Hmm. I wish I could help you. But I don't know of anywhere that you can find your requirements. I wish you the best of luck with your new Habbo Retro, even though it's against Habbo rules. Might I suggest talking to someone who has skill in creating fine retros?

Good luck,
HabboX

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010

Next time do some searching before creating these threads it's easy to find what your looking for.

[mod] Thread closed. [/mod]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread