Applicant Professional DJ or Radio Manager for hire

Kyle Morse

Oct 27, 2011
Hello DevBest, it's great to be back! I appreciate you for your interest in my thread. Let me tell you a little bit about myself and prove to you i'm not like those other "DJs" that claim they are great.

Background:
My name is Kyle, i'm 15 years old and reside in New York. DJing isn't a hobby for me it's my passion. I've owned a few hotels in my time which became pretty successful now however you can find me on the other side of management these days. My other enjoyments are baseball, airsoft, networking, building computers, and rapping. I plan on making a career out of this, my plans are to go to collage for Radio Broadcasting and management.

Why should you hire me:
Well ultimately this decisions is up to you however, you should consider these reasons.
  • You wont have to pay for a radio sever or panel as I have a 320kbs and unlimited listener sever.
  • I'm devoted and hard working.
  • If there is a problem I fix it no questions asked.
  • I'm fair and take my job very seriously.
  • I don't expect myself to become high ranking staff or any of that childish agreements.
  • I have an outstanding microphone. (Blue Yeti)
  • I allow the users to interact with the radio therefore resulting in a stronger community and economy.
  • I have experience with many radio stations including DJing on PlusFM during its popularity peak.
  • I know how to pick out the best DJs from applicants.
If you have any questions or anything regarding my thread please contact me.
Thanks for you time!
-Kyle

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread