Problems with MAMP (PHP, Java, HTML)

Reedz

#1 Baller
Jul 9, 2012
Hello all,

For my university assignment I have to quite simply create a website using PHP, Java and HTML. Whilst doing it at university I was using the library desktops and WAMP which worked perfectly fine. Now I am back home for Easter holiday I am having to use my Mac thus use MAMP which doesn't seem to be working for me.

I'm looking for someone with knowledge in HTML, Java and PHP to help me finish the creation of this website. Wether that be via Discord? I'm willing to pay for the help/support too!

If you're interested in helping me out then we can discuss financials over Discord once I've explained what needs to be done.

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
Paying people to do your university assignments for your is really some bullshit.
Why get a university degree if you're not even willing to learn?
If you can't even prove your skills, then your degree is absolutely useless.
Do some research like everyone else does.

Reedz

#1 Baller
Jul 9, 2012
Paying people to do your university assignments for your is really some bullshit.
Why get a university degree if you're not even willing to learn?
If you can't even prove your skills, then your degree is absolutely useless.
Do some research like everyone else does.

Have I asked someone to do it for me? No, I simply asked for 'help/support'.

"to help me finish the creation of this website"
"I'm willing to pay for the help/support too!"

I am clearly willing to learn otherwise I wouldn't of chose to spend the next 3 years of my life at an educational institution. You can pay for schooling to learn, you can pay to go to university and learn. Similarly you can pay for tutoring.

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
Have I asked someone to do it for me? No, I simply asked for 'help/support'.

"to help me finish the creation of this website"
"I'm willing to pay for the help/support too!"

I am clearly willing to learn otherwise I wouldn't of chose to spend the next 3 years of my life at an educational institution. You can pay for schooling to learn, you can pay to go to university and learn. Similarly you can pay for tutoring.
Ah, my mistake, I simply interpreted it in a wrong way then.

Users who are viewing this thread