Problems port forwarding

GohanSSJ

Ya.
Feb 18, 2013
So I've recently decided to start port forwarding my retro and first it went all right until i had to port 30000 and 30001.

Now here's the prove that I've ported it.

8HJMmAo7MKr0.png

Here's what happens when i enter the hotel.

UKhV7YZjNKr0.png

Some frequent commentary i wanted to answer

Do you run it on a vps: No I'm running it on the computer i think that there you're really able to portforward

So I'm running it on my windows 7 computer with my old style to make windows a bit faster so help please.

Chaos

Apr 23, 2013
If you are useing revcms try going into app then tpl then your skin then client.php then if connection.info.port is something random like 1232 change it to 30000

GohanSSJ

Ya.
Feb 18, 2013

Still didn't help me because I've clearly done that already

Tried that didn't work at all.

GohanSSJ

Ya.
Feb 18, 2013

I've already tried that and it didn't really work so if i didn't had it then it obviously still wouldn't work so it still doesn't work but thanks for trying. Going to find new solutions.

St4nley

Apr 13, 2013

I've already tried that and it didn't really work so if i didn't had it then it obviously still wouldn't work so it still doesn't work but thanks for trying. Going to find new solutions.
how can you be sure ints port forwarding might be another issue, thats the problem with these things check out other possible things that may be stopping this,

GohanSSJ

Ya.
Feb 18, 2013
@ Stan

What you're saying is not really making sense at all.

Anyway I've I've clearly tried anything to get this all fixed but it just won't work also that I'm 100% sure that nothing is stopping that port from running therefore very sure that it must be something regarding the portforwarding as i've doublechecked everything

JasonCole

Rawr-Hotel.co.uk
Mar 17, 2013
@ Stan

What you're saying is not really making sense at all.

Anyway I've I've clearly tried anything to get this all fixed but it just won't work also that I'm 100% sure that nothing is stopping that port from running therefore very sure that it must be something regarding the portforwarding as i've doublechecked everything
Try edit {server_ip} to you actual ip and put port as 30000.
If this does not work then your using wrong swf's or didnt set them up correctly.
And also try change your emu cause it might not work?

GohanSSJ

Ya.
Feb 18, 2013
Try edit {server_ip} to you actual ip and put port as 30000.
If this does not work then your using wrong swf's or didnt set them up correctly.
And also try change your emu cause it might not work?

Yet you give advice that anyone could give but already has been done yet not working so no just no.

Users who are viewing this thread