Problem with the :commands

moso

Mar 1, 2019
Hello then I have a problem with the :commands on my retro ca ca when we try to see the list of commands
unknown.png

( )

I use Yezz Emulator/SWF Yezz/TheoCMS

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Doesn't look like that commands page is coded very well , it's having issues connecting to the database or finding the query function

moso

Mar 1, 2019
In localhost I had no problem uploading to the ftp of my site I had this problem
Post automatically merged:

I found where the worries come from when I install theocms it does not work but with YezzCMS it works

You know how I can add this function to theocms? ( $users = $db->query("SELECT * FROM client_commands WHERE rank = 1 ORDER BY id ASC"); ) $user and $db

Last edited:

olliedean

ollie.cool
Jan 28, 2013
In localhost I had no problem uploading to the ftp of my site I had this problem

I found where the worries come from when I install theocms it does not work but with YezzCMS it works

You know how I can add this function to theocms? ( $users = $db->query("SELECT * FROM client_commands WHERE rank = 1 ORDER BY id ASC"); ) $user and $db
can you elloborate? i'm confused at what you're asking for here.

moso

Mar 1, 2019
The swf uses the function $bd and $users the cms theocms does not have this function so it can not read the command line so I would like to add the function $users and $bd to my current cms
(sorry i use google translate)

Users who are viewing this thread