problem with some rooms

potverdikkie

Aug 18, 2018
Hello

I dont know why but if i load some rooms i got disconnected and after that i cant connect because everytime it loads that rooms.
Is it maybe because theres a unvalid item or is there something wrong with the room?

Im using a devemu database, flux swf's and devemulator.

Pollak

Oct 12, 2017
More likely to have been this, search your db in the 'items' table and put the id of your room and check if you have any Item that should not or delete the last ones

potverdikkie

Aug 18, 2018
I'll try it, thanks for ur suggestion

Oh yeah some more information. If im loading the room, in the emulator it say CRITICIAL ERROR LOGGED.

@Pollak after trying and trying different methods i just deleted every item from the room and still didnt work. So i think theres something wrong with the room and i dont know what.

potverdikkie

Aug 18, 2018
Ok now i see why the error comes up, when i reload the client and load the room again this is what it say:

Bug during user login: System.NullReferenceException: De objectverwijzing is niet op een exemplaar van een object ingesteld.
bij Plus.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.TryLogin(String authTicket) in C:\Users\Liam\Desktop\rp files\Emulator\DevEMU\Plus Emulator\HabboHotel\GameClients\GameClient.cs:line 186

De objectverwijzing is niet op een exemplaar van een object bij plus.habbohotel etc means: The object reference is not a copy of an object at plushabbohotel etc

Users who are viewing this thread