Problem with PlusEmu

jefin

Mar 22, 2020
I use the emulator (PLUSEMU) in my hotel, and I have a problem for days that I can't solve. For example, I'm playing normally, my user suddenly freezes, but I can see everything around, users talking, walking, but I can't do anything, does anyone know how I can solve it? I already exchanged VPS, I checked the connection, there is no error in the emulator, just nothing.

jefin

Mar 22, 2020
You need to provide more context, maybe a clip of an example. This is an issue with the emulator , just have to narrow it down.
There is no need to record, it happens that I am playing normally, suddenly my game freezes, I can’t do anything inside the hotel, talk, walk, absolutely nothing, but I can see all the other players talking and walking, and I stand there frozen, that's it.

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
There is no need to record, it happens that I am playing normally, suddenly my game freezes, I can’t do anything inside the hotel, talk, walk, absolutely nothing, but I can see all the other players talking and walking, and I stand there frozen, that's it.
I have no solution for this just to let others know that I have this happen to me on Habboon. It's not the client that's frozen (you can open nav, clothing editor, click others, etc) it's just that you can no longer move and nothing you type appears.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
I have no solution for this just to let others know that I have this happen to me on Habboon. It's not the client that's frozen (you can open nav, clothing editor, click others, etc) it's just that you can no longer move and nothing you type appears.
Yeah the client side is what handles opening the navigator, clothing editor, etc.

Are you still able to load catalog items and purchase them though?

Or see other rooms in the navigator?

Run the emulator from the debugger, wait for it to happen, then put a breakpoint in the on chat event and step through it. See where it dies off.

Damien

Don't need glasses if you can C#
Feb 26, 2012
It seems like it's a socket issue. Plus has an issue with incoming data being too large and not reading the data correctly. This usually happens with the camera api and the room editor.

The result is that none of your incoming packets get handled correctly. Since you still have a valid session you still receive all the outgoing events from other users.

While I cant give you a definitive answer on how to fix the issue, hopefully this gives you enough insite to fix it yourself.

jefin

Mar 22, 2020
In my hotel it freezes absolutely everything, I can no longer open a browser, catalog, talk, walk, nothing, lock everything.
It seems like it's a socket issue. Plus has an issue with incoming data being too large and not reading the data correctly. This usually happens with the camera api and the room editor.

The result is that none of your incoming packets get handled correctly. Since you still have a valid session you still receive all the outgoing events from other users.

While I cant give you a definitive answer on how to fix the issue, hopefully this gives you enough insite to fix it yourself.
It turns out that the problem occurs even when I'm going to talk in the chat, without involving the editor and the camera. I thought about the possibility of being a socket, so much that it replaces the socket part with that of the butterfly, and also the part of packages (GamePacketParser), substitutes for the ButterFly files, and the problem keeps happening. Do you think you can wrap the camera around the editor anyway, without using them? (Sorry for the English, I'm Brazilian.)

jefin

Mar 22, 2020
maybe migrate the awful plus networking to using DotNetty
Hello, I did it, I got the Netty connection from here: but I'm having some problems, sometimes when I enter the hotel, the browser doesn't open, or the coffee room it doesn't load, it gets black, or if I enter a room, and come with another account and enter the same room, the two users are disconnected, I'm not managing to resolve this error, do you have any tips?
Post automatically merged:

Hello, I did it, I got the Netty connection from here: but I'm having some problems, sometimes when I enter the hotel, the browser doesn't open, or the coffee room it doesn't load, it gets black, or if I enter a room, and come with another account and enter the same room, the two users are disconnected, I'm not managing to resolve this error, do you have any tips?
up

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread