Problem with Plus Emulator

zMegaF

Mar 6, 2021
Hello people good night! I need help with a problem with the emulator, which unfortunately I can't solve

I'm using the Moon Emulator, based on the Plus Emulator.

After spending 15 minutes online, he gives the user credits, only he also resets the duckets and does not exhibit 1 diamond he produces.

Only in the SWF, because in the database the duckets and diamonds are saved, but visually it resets the duckets and does not add +1 diamond

Image to help you understand better:
You must be registered for see images attach

This user had the same problem, but unfortunately did not disclose the solution:

Parsov

May 18, 2016
That problem was actually coming from CMS in that post.
This problem is something else. Does it insert into the database the diamond and ducket values? So in the database the duckets does not go to 0? and does diamonds go to 280 in database?

After it gives you diamond and duckets log out from game and refresh the table and look if diamonds is 280 and duckets is 334240 if yes then log in again and refresh table again and see if it's same. If it's same then it's not problem with the values but the data you are sending to the client.

Please send your code where the currencies are being given. It should be in Habbo.cs file most likely.

Users who are viewing this thread