Problem With My Client,

Justin123

Dec 19, 2011
I'm using PlusEMU with an edit of revCMS i've posted some screenshots below and my configs, I can load the hotel to 100% and then once i see the hotel view it boots me... View below, any help is appreciated!
Screenshots:

Emu:

Client:

Config:

ImSkared

Aug 28, 2011
This is a common issue I may get when developing a custom CMS. What I think it could possibly be is that your SSO ticket isn't working correctly. I know when I developed my CMS... when a user would enter the client, the SSO ticket would be cleared from the database under their username. So when they went to enter the client again, the Emulator had no SSO ticket to grab from the database therefor giving no user to select from the database. So what I recommend you do is to check your database to make sure they have an SSO ticket (auth_ticket), and if they do, enter the client, and then check. If it is removed, make sure you add a function to update their SSO ticket when they visit the client page.

Justin123

Dec 19, 2011
This is a common issue I may get when developing a custom CMS. What I think it could possibly be is that your SSO ticket isn't working correctly. I know when I developed my CMS... when a user would enter the client, the SSO ticket would be cleared from the database under their username. So when they went to enter the client again, the Emulator had no SSO ticket to grab from the database therefor giving no user to select from the database. So what I recommend you do is to check your database to make sure they have an SSO ticket (auth_ticket), and if they do, enter the client, and then check. If it is removed, make sure you add a function to update their SSO ticket when they visit the client page.
What i found this morning was the Auth_ticket is blank i will have to find a solution in order to make it update the ticket, if you have any suggestions or if you know how to ensure that this ticket is updated it would be greatly appreciated if you could pass it my way!

Users who are viewing this thread