Problem with iis - Revcms

FastHabbo

Aug 23, 2011
Hello devbest, i've never really used this forum before but im going to give it a shot...
Right i've setup my hotel on iis and i've followed a thread that habboon put up on this forum, and its lead me to experience some problems, although i've had my hotel up working before but now i've started to experience some problems.

HTTP Error 403.14 - Forbidden
The Web server is configured to not list the contents of this directory.
Detailed Error InformationModuleDirectoryListingModule
NotificationExecuteRequestHandler
HandlerStaticFile
Error Code0x00000000
Requested URLhttp://127.0.0.1:80/
Physical PathC:\inetpub\wwwroot
Logon MethodAnonymous
Logon UserAnonymous

Most likely causes:
A default document is not configured for the requested URL, and directory browsing is not enabled on the server.
Things you can try:
If you do not want to enable directory browsing, ensure that a default document is configured and that the file exists.
Enable directory browsing using IIS Manager.
Open IIS Manager.
In the Features view, double-click Directory Browsing.
On the Directory Browsing page, in the Actions pane, click Enable.
Verify that the configuration/system.webServer/directoryBrowse@enabled attribute is set to true in the site or application configuration file.
Links and More Information
This error occurs when a document is not specified in the URL, no default document is specified for the Web site or application, and directory listing is not enabled for the Web site or application. This setting may be disabled on purpose to secure the contents of the server.

View more information »

When i enable directory browsing and go to my ip url, all it shows is the files that i have in my wwwroot folder...
If i get anyhelp i would be greatful...
Many thanks, Jack.

Evian

Helping noobs since 1996
Feb 17, 2012
Install Helicon APE on your server. That should sort it out!

OR

Install via web application installer, URL Rewrite.

Once installed go to Internet Information Service (IIS) Manager.
On the left hand column titled Connections. Underneath Startpage should be something called WIN-xxxxxxxx and there will be a + next to it. Click it.
Then click in the opened menu Site then the +
Once there click Default Web Site

Once there, scroll down to URL Rewrite then double click it.
On the right hand column there will be Import Rules...

Once opened, there will be a bar on the top then click then '...' button. A browser window will open then locate your .htaccess file. Once selected click open.
You will then return to the previous window. Click the 'Import' button.

A bunch of mumbojumbo will open. Then click on the right hand column and click Apply.

Once down it should all be fixing. If there's a problem reply to this or PM me ;3

Users who are viewing this thread