Problem with client

Phoenix

Aug 2, 2020
Hi eveyone, i'm Symon, an italian guy (and for that I'm sorry for my english :D). I'd like to make an habbo retro and at the moment I able to show loading the client (in these day I've had a lot problems; first white page then black page and finally "76% problem"). Now client loads until the end (I can see a little bit the landing view of the hotel) but immediately after return to previous page (where to check in habbo). I don't understand what the problem is; hope in your help. If you want some files, I'll upload them.

Programs:

-Arcturus Morningstar (2.4.0)
-BrainCMS (1.9.1)
-Navicat premium
-xampp

Pack sws and images: habboassets but habbo.swf i got it on other forum dating back to a year ago (patched habbo.swf) because swf on habboassets doesn't work (black page problem)

Julianvs

Discord: TheDevJulian#0001 && #JusticeForCalensi
Aug 5, 2020
Are there any errors in your console log on loading?
Did u clear cache?
Did u try going into the hotel in incognito mode?

Let me know.

Shxrty

Shorty#1960
Mar 31, 2018
Hi eveyone, i'm Symon, an italian guy (and for that I'm sorry for my english :D). I'd like to make an habbo retro and at the moment I able to show loading the client (in these day I've had a lot problems; first white page then black page and finally "76% problem"). Now client loads until the end (I can see a little bit the landing view of the hotel) but immediately after return to previous page (where to check in habbo). I don't understand what the problem is; hope in your help. If you want some files, I'll upload them.

Programs:

-Arcturus Morningstar (2.4.0)
-BrainCMS (1.9.1)
-Navicat premium
-xampp

Pack sws and images: habboassets but habbo.swf i got it on other forum dating back to a year ago (patched habbo.swf) because swf on habboassets doesn't work (black page problem)

Are you using the correct SWFs, uhm If u are try using the Arcturus.swf

Julianvs

Discord: TheDevJulian#0001 && #JusticeForCalensi
Aug 5, 2020
I'm sure java apps only work with java installed, is java installed on the machine?
Bro, if he did not have java installed he will not reach the 100% in client. Emulator needs to be running or else it will be stuck on 76%.

Morohara

May 18, 2020
Had this issue before when editting my habbo.swf try a different one.

Edit; Can you access the /client on your VPS but can't access it from outside of the vps? had this issue before aswell.

Phoenix

Aug 2, 2020
Maybe it's wrong swf but don't know how find it; i'm using swf pack of last production (habboassets) and habbo.swf found on arcturus github (based of 2016 production but with all furni until now). Could to be this the problem? Does it exist a program to patch original swf for arcturus?

Shxrty

Shorty#1960
Mar 31, 2018
Maybe it's wrong swf but don't know how find it; i'm using swf pack of last production (habboassets) and habbo.swf found on arcturus github (based of 2016 production but with all furni until now). Could to be this the problem? Does it exist a program to patch original swf for arcturus?
To be fair, you should just use the swfs provided on there gitlab.

Phoenix

Aug 2, 2020
Oh okay, thanks guys, i'll try them:up::)
Post automatically merged:

Hi guysss; so I tried new swf pack but now when client loads to 76% then redirect me to base URL:

es8DvLA.png

Here other info:

fbatvma.png
(console log)

(run.bat arcturus morningstar 2.4.0 emu)

(external_variables; brain config; emu config)

I don't know whats the problem :(

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread