Problem with client, does not go further than 76%

Qutoxus

Apr 11, 2020
Hello. I have a problem with my client, it stops running at 76%.
I use the BrainCMS with the associated PlusEmu, i changed everything correctly in the configs and external_variables and external_override_variables + Emu configs.
I have 2 errors in the console (f12) and I don't know why or I can fix it. I insert the error codes here, maybe someone knows directly where the problem is..

• Unchecked runtime.lastError: The message port closed before a response was received. Client:1
  • cdn.myIP/assets/img/favicon.ico:1 Failed to load resource: net::ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED
Info: where myIP is, my server IP is inside, except that not everyone sees it.

Incidentally, the emulator is completely normal and ready

I hope someone knows the solution here and can help me, everything else works perfectly.

Jhoiik

Apr 22, 2014
Hello. I have a problem with my client, it stops running at 76%.
I use the BrainCMS with the associated PlusEmu, i changed everything correctly in the configs and external_variables and external_override_variables + Emu configs.
I have 2 errors in the console (f12) and I don't know why or I can fix it. I insert the error codes here, maybe someone knows directly where the problem is..

• Unchecked runtime.lastError: The message port closed before a response was received. Client:1
  • cdn.myIP/assets/img/favicon.ico:1 Failed to load resource: net::ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED
Info: where myIP is, my server IP is inside, except that not everyone sees it.

Incidentally, the emulator is completely normal and ready

I hope someone knows the solution here and can help me, everything else works perfectly.

Check Ipconfig on cmd sometimes u need to used inside ip on ur emu example my ip is 192.168.52.25 but the internal ip could be 10.0.5.6 < so u need to check that and put that ip on the emulator config..

sorry my bad Inglish..

Users who are viewing this thread