Problem Plus Emu/Visual Studio

oltreiltutto

Jun 29, 2017
Hi everyone, I'm following this guide:

Unfortunately just as soon as I get to the debugging stage Visual Studio always shows me different errors (ie every time I reproach the different error procedures) and I do not start the emulator! I tried to create .CS files one by one by pasting the text either by creating the file and then dragging the file inside Visual Studio but nothing. What can I do?

Mikee

Jul 8, 2017
Hi everyone, I'm following this guide:

Unfortunately just as soon as I get to the debugging stage Visual Studio always shows me different errors (ie every time I reproach the different error procedures) and I do not start the emulator! I tried to create .CS files one by one by pasting the text either by creating the file and then dragging the file inside Visual Studio but nothing. What can I do?
what errors? be more specific

Mikee

Jul 8, 2017
Are so many, they always change sometimes they are errors that can be attributed to many files or sometimes they are 15 or 3 repeats always change
well i cant help u if u dont provide any context as to what errors.

imagine this ur a mechanic and my car doesnt work, and u ask me the customer over the internet, "whats wrong with it" and i say "idk i cant go anywhere"

Be Specific, send screenshots, paste stacktraces, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread