PROBLEM - MYSQL - NEED - HELP

MrEviL372

May 29, 2012
Hey Guys,

Iam Mr.Evil from the german Retroszene. I have a big problem with my retro Hotel, the link is

When you go on you may believe that the side is comming realy slow. Sometimes it take up to 25 seconds to concect to the side.

I dosent know whats the problem, the Server is brand new, Its not DDOS, IIS is normal.

Hotel & Server Details,

windows server 2008 (4gbram + 50gbspace)
IIS
recms
mysql 5.5
framework 2.0
phoenix emulator 3.7.4

It think its something with the mysql because when i have 0 views on the page the page is working normal but when then page gets viewed like 50 peoples online its very slow. I hope youl can help me. I will be very thankful.

Iam loooking forward to here from some one a Helpful answere,

my msn: [email protected] you also can contact via pn or here on this thread.

Heaplink

Developer & Designer
Nov 9, 2011
not at all helpful.

First off, go to your pma (phpmyadmin) and select the database (if not already selected by default). You can select all the tables and below you can choose to optimize tables in a dropdown. After that, a good idea is also to repair them, so stuck queries get cleaned up.

If this doesn't help, you can monitor your server. Go to Task Manager (CTRL + ALT + DELETE) and under Performance tab you can see how much CPU/Ram usage your server uses.

You can monitor the mysqld also, but it if it is running as service (as it does in IIS) you need to modify something in your server before you can see the usage from that - it might be a bit too advanced. If it is running as a process (which mysqld doesn't on IIS afaik) you can easily see usage in the Task Manager aswell (in Processes tab).

Hope this helped you :)

Users who are viewing this thread