Problem how to fix Camera

Ardwen885

Dec 30, 2023
Hello everyone, I followed nateforever96's tutorial on the camera, whose link is the following , and despite placing the usercontent folder in the correct location, I have set the following links.
You must be registered for see images attach

(I also didn't understand what the PNG file mentioned at the beginning of the first step is for and where to place it). Either way, in the hotel, this message appears, perhaps I haven't added the PNG file or the paths are incorrect?

Last edited:

Liam

discord.gg/hivehub
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
Hi Liam, no, I haven't added it. How can it be added? Could you tell me in detail? Sorry, but I've never done it before.
There should be a folder in your emulator location called 'plugins' or something, download it and put it in there.

I think this is the latest version:

Ardwen885

Dec 30, 2023
@nateforever96 Good evening, I'm sending all the screenshots of the configurations I've made, following nateforever96's tutorial, but I still receive the message that the camera is not enabled. Maybe I did something wrong or forgot to do something?

Last edited:

Ardwen885

Dec 30, 2023
If I insert that plugin, the emulator encounters an error, whereas with the previous plugin, everything works fine. Shouldn't there be a command that, when you type it directly into the client, is able to activate the camera?

Liam

discord.gg/hivehub
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
If I insert that plugin, the emulator encounters an error, whereas with the previous plugin, everything works fine. Shouldn't there be a command that, when you type it directly into the client, is able to activate the camera?
No idea, never used it and been a long time since I played with Arcturus. Delete the other plugin and try the one I sent? Also read the documentation.

Ardwen885

Dec 30, 2023
Okay, I'll try to follow the tutorial from the link you sent me. I have a question that might seem trivial. In the Habbocamera folder, there are two folders: compiled and src/main. Where should I put them? Sorry, but I'm quite inexperienced with this. Onestly, I don't know how to start.

Users who are viewing this thread