Problem Hotel View [BIOS EMULADOR]

Dec 17, 2017
Hi, I'm new in the Forum, I'm Italian and i'm 16.
I am using Bios Emulator released by Thiago and I would like to know how to change the client background, change the word 'PACK BIOS EMULADOR AND THE REST' and change the HABBO logo at the top.
Things are marked with a red pencil in the screen

Thanks for helping and sorry for my english !!
You must be registered for see images attach

c4353b8e

May 26, 2018
Yes I understood this but I would also like to change the background that is not whole but in pieces and I would like to know the file where all these directories are inserted so I only change the name of the image I want.
Your hotel view reminds me of the older R63B revisions so I'm not sure if the directory has changed, didn't really bother checking.

To change the logo, modify this image, there's also more logo images in the SWF if you want to replace it everywhere, you'll have to disassemble your SWF for that.
/c_images/reception/reception_logo_drape.png

For the "background image", I'm guessing you mean the hotel view? The main background? Look for the variables prefixed with landing.view.* this all depends on where you specified your landing view background parts to be loaded from, the directory should be there. If you get stuck their usually in this location.
/c_images/reception/

As for the text, that's to do with your landing texts (hotel view), most probably a database table unless you're hardcoding it into your emulator. Look for a table containing landing. I'm not going to answer your second question because it could be anything, especially how you're using an emulator I've never heard of, but the database table name should give you a starting point. CTRL + F the word landing.

Last edited:
Dec 17, 2017
Your hotel view reminds me of the older R63B revisions so I'm not sure if the directory has changed, didn't really bother checking.

To change the logo, modify this image, there's also more logo images in the SWF if you want to replace it everywhere, you'll have to disassemble your SWF for that.

For the "background image", I'm guessing you mean the hotel view? The main background? Look for the variables prefixed with landing.view.* this all depends on where you specified your landing view background parts to be loaded from, the directory should be there. If you get stuck their usually in this location.

As for the text, that's to do with your landing texts (hotel view), most probably a database table unless you're hardcoding it into your emulator. Look for a table containing landing. I'm not going to answer your second question because it could be anything, especially how you're using an emulator I've never heard of, but the database table name should give you a starting point. CTRL + F the word landing.
I looked in the external_variables and external_flash_text but with "landing" all I get is writings and not the directory for the images.
I even looked in the whole emulator solution by typing "landing" but still doesn't appear any link to the images. However, i'd like to know how to edit file names that will be showen in the hotel view

c4353b8e

May 26, 2018
I looked in the external_variables and external_flash_text but with "landing" all I get is writings and not the directory for the images.
I even looked in the whole emulator solution by typing "landing" but still doesn't appear any link to the images. However, i'd like to know how to edit file names that will be showen in the hotel view
It's inside your override variables, not normal variables. Try looking in external_override_variables.txt maybe in the override folder? Not sure if their in a separate folder for yours.

Users who are viewing this thread