Show DevBest prjdual.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
What 'ripped' effect are you talking about?

I don't understand how people are saying that I am copying Rev's website.
28btwzt.png

The one on the top is Rev, the one on the bottom is Dual.
Can people be that fucking stupid?
The ripped effect on the code as in the part that looks like someone has punched a hole through the page so you can see that code.

tyr0ne

Mar 29, 2012
I can't scroll on your pages.

You don't even have an opening <html> tag or a doctype declaration

Mastah

the funny thing is \r\n i did
Oct 25, 2010
The ripped effect on the code as in the part that looks like someone has punched a hole through the page so you can see that code.

You may call me blind if you're feeling like because I'm sure I'm feeling the same about it.

But I've never seen RevCMS actually use that Busted thing with the code in to it and therefore i think personally that you can't judge and if they did then what does it matter as long as he doesn't take copyright from that part then he should feel free to use it right?

Sway

Ruby and Python are married.
Dec 19, 2010
I can't scroll on your pages.

You don't even have an opening <html> tag or a doctype declaration

We don't need to declare it as you can see.
Our host brings it already.

I had a good idea you were talking about that since you quoted it, but the second part was mainly directed to Dolan.

tyr0ne

Mar 29, 2012
We don't need to declare it as you can see.
Our host brings it already.

I had a good idea you were talking about that since you quoted it, but the second part was mainly directed to Dolan.
What?

You need to declare a doctype and open your html document with the <html> tag..

HTML:
<head>
<title>Project Dual ~ </title>
<script type="text/javascript">
//<![CDATA[
try{if (!window.CloudFlare) { var CloudFlare=[{verbose:0,p:0,byc:0,owlid:"cf",mirage:{responsive:0,lazy:0},oracle:0,paths:{cloudflare:"/cdn-cgi/nexp/aav=1870252173/"},atok:"3934fec1c813b369a2792b03e70b816a",zone:"prjdual.net",rocket:"a",apps:{}}];document.write('<script type="text/javascript" src="//ajax.cloudflare.com/cdn-cgi/nexp/aav=4114775854/cloudflare.min.js"><'+'\/script>')}}catch(e){};
//]]>
</script>
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="styles/style.css"/>
<link rel="icon" type="image/png" href="favicon.ico">
</head>
<!--------------------------------------------------!>

<body>

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011
I seriously didn't know they had a website, especially with that name.
We have been using prjDual as our main title for two years now.

We blatantly copied the RevCMS logos as a joke, obviously.
We would never make this:

6dyh34.png

and this:

10fo0vm.png

official.

Sorry to go off-topic, but i've been here around 5 years (Habbo Community) and i have never heard of anything Dual related within those 2 years.

Sway

Ruby and Python are married.
Dec 19, 2010
Sorry to go off-topic, but i've been here around 5 years (Habbo Community) and i have never heard of anything Dual related within those 2 years.

This was the recruitment thread for it on January 4th, 2011.
14xkrhh.png

It goes way back though because I did announce the main development on these forums, I can't seem to find it though. I've announced it on other forums about three months before I announced it here if I remember correctly.

We also owned the domain for about two years now.
My friend Ish was paying for it but he decided not to give it to me because I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread