Sway

Ruby and Python are married.
Dec 19, 2010
-- it's not yet finished.
Do you like it?

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
Nigga please, Why does your text font/dress change on different pages lol?

Sway

Dec 19, 2010
Nigga please, Why does your text font/dress change on different pages lol?

Too much Helvetica excites me and I don't want to be excited all the time.
It's all just Helvetica and Georgia, Times.

chiefqueef

gooby pls
Jan 8, 2012
Why do you pussies insist on copying Rev with eevrything facepalm.jpg Lack of originality will make your project fail.

asshole

Mastah

the funny thing is \r\n i did
Oct 25, 2010
I'm going to have to agree with Kaz this does look like the theme of Theme forest but therefore it is very nice.

On the other hand don't listen to Dolan.

Apparently he likes to turn others down even when the development is going so good.
This kid is as stupid as his childish profile picture is and therefore he can only flame and turn others down.

His stupidity have clearly reached him hard as he have never made an development himself because:

A: He only likes to turn others developments down and therefore he clearly proves that he can't code nor program or create anything for a developement

B: He clearly is a sociopath like many people say because he likes to mock people off and he have clearly been targeting Sway for a long time and he have only been flame feasting on him and on others.

C: He clearly wants attention because he gets none and he clearly also likes to suck up to people hard time and therefore he is trying to make friends with siding with the whole RevCMS team which he clearly fails on because if you only turn and mock peoples thread off nobody would really reside with you and people can notice when you are trying to be a slime ball to fake-defend people

Sway

Dec 19, 2010
Why do you pussies insist on copying Rev with eevrything facepalm.jpg Lack of originality will make your project fail.

asshole

How are we copying Rev? I don't recall them having a theme like this, I don't even remember them making a website for their project.
Rev only has a few of our features.

On-topic

This CMS is looking very good like Kaz said: It's looking a bit like Theme forest themes but I'm sure that's a slight mistake because it's looking so far good.

Dolan

Why do you mock people on every thread and on every forum you clearly either have no life because you are looking forward to flame fest on every thread you dislike, either that you like to suck up to people like you like to suck up on to other people on other forums which no names are being called to you need to stop mocking everyone's thread/post/development because you're nothing better in fact I'm sure you're nothing better because if you turn others down you also turn yourself down and that's a true fact.

Thanks, you're the first one to say something nice about the CMS on this forum.
Dolan is just a butt-hurt Rev fan-boy.

Sway

Dec 19, 2010
Our trainee designer played a little with the theme.
Tell me what you think about his version.

I personally love simple and plain, especially when it's with Helvetica.
Orgaaasm.

Mastah

Oct 25, 2010
How are we copying Rev? I don't recall them having a theme like this, I don't even remember them making a website for their project.

Because my feeling says that this is actually going to be a development with success although you have some bad touches with RevCMS.

I clearly can't point out any opinion on Dolan because what i have posted before is previously a fact and that fact is true that he

A: He only likes to turn others developments down and therefore he clearly proves that he can't code nor program or create anything for a developement

B: He clearly is a sociopath like many people say because he likes to mock people off and he have clearly been targeting Sway for a long time and he have only been flame feasting on him and on others.

C: He clearly wants attention because he gets none and he clearly also likes to suck up to people hard time and therefore he is trying to make friends with siding with the whole RevCMS team which he clearly fails on because if you only turn and mock peoples thread off nobody would really reside with you and people can notice when you are trying to be a slime ball to fake-defend people

Sway: the Chad part isn't looking that bad good luck!

chiefqueef

gooby pls
Jan 8, 2012

Excuse me?

You also copied revs logo trying to mock the dvelopers. I believe you're the butthurt rev fanboy.

Sway

Dec 19, 2010
Excuse me?

You also copied revs logo trying to mock the dvelopers. I believe you're the butthurt rev fanboy.

I seriously didn't know they had a website, especially with that name.
We have been using prjDual as our main title for two years now.

We blatantly copied the RevCMS logos as a joke, obviously.
We would never make this:

6dyh34.png

and this:

10fo0vm.png

official.

chiefqueef

gooby pls
Jan 8, 2012
Because my feeling says that this is actually going to be a development with success although you have some bad touches with RevCMS.

I clearly can't point out any opinion on Dolan because what i have posted before is previously a fact and that fact is true that he

Sway: the Chad part isn't looking that bad good luck!

You clearly don't have a clue what you're talking about. I've been slating Sways work because they copied rev with half their shit.  
I seriously didn't know they had a website, especially with that name.
We have been using prjDual as our main title for two years now.

We blatantly copied the RevCMS logos as a joke, obviously.
We would never make this:

6dyh34.png

and this:

10fo0vm.png

official.
Why would you do that? To start an arguement? Fucking noob

Sway

Dec 19, 2010
You clearly don't have a clue what you're talking about. I've been slating Sways work because they copied rev with half their shit.  

Why would you do that? To start an arguement? Fucking noob

Obviously if I put it on DB.
Why are you butt-hurt?

May you please list everything I have copied from Rev, and you cannot mention the features as you'd sound like an idiot.
It's like saying I copied RevCMS because I am making an MVC framework for DualCMS. I didn't copy; it's simply competition.

I want this to be better than RevCMS, obviously. If they have better features than I do, I have to take those features and make it much better.
Not to mention that the features in RevCMS isn't even close to the amount of features we already have.

You try developing a content management system and having tough competition like Kryptos.
I can't release something with nothing on it because I am afraid that people would think I copied from RevCMS? Fuck that.

It's like when people started thinking that the PlayStation Move copied the Wii. They did not and if you don't know why then you are an idiot.

Sway

Dec 19, 2010
I like it, I love the 'ripped' effect on the code.

What 'ripped' effect are you talking about?

I don't understand how people are saying that I am copying Rev's website.
28btwzt.png

The one on the top is Rev, the one on the bottom is Dual.
Can people be that fucking stupid?

Reactions: PSY

Mastah

Oct 25, 2010
I like it, I love the 'ripped' effect on the code.

What are you talking about what got ripped ?

This doesn't seem like a valid argument to make because i don't really see what he has ripped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread