Flash Prime RP ★ OPEN Beta ★ Roleplay ★ Government ★ Vacant corps ★ More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

iBritz

May 28, 2012

PrimeRP - OPEN Beta
"Taking RPs to new heights"

Prime Roleplay is a way of converting the real life experience into a retro, with real life like activities, commands, actions which we do in the real world! PrimeRP lets you decide your fate within the retro, will you end up being a thief? Or fighting against the criminals! Maybe become a wealthy entrepreneur or become bust while starting up your own business!? Prime has a lot of different characters in it, some will help you through your journey throughout Prime. Others will challenge you by attempting to steal you hard earned cash, but will you let them? Decide your fate at Prime, you choose, no one else.

Features in PrimeRP
Start your own business,
Working corps,
Actions e.g. Tickle, hug, etc,
Wanted list,
Government,
Working cell phones
Hospital, Ammunition, Police,
Many more features too!

0uGfIW8.png

Government staff

The staff are allocated to a certain sector! Some are in charge of the Finance & Economic welfare, Business & Trade, Health & Medicine, and many more. The ranking is based like this so the users of Prime now exactly who to contact if they have a query about certain sector. Looking to start you own business? Then you'll be looking to contact the State of Business and trade if you have a question!

q3DGAcx.png

More about PrimeRP

Primes still in Beta which is a great benifit for you! Why you ask? Well, there will be more vacant job positions along with new corps starting up all the time, some of which you might be running yourself! New features will be added all the time, as the staff team is always upgrading and developing to make this roleplay the best to suit all! Any more questions you have, list them below will be happy to help you out!

Screenshots
cW1VAiO.png

Working cell phones, contract people using your phone! Faster and easier! Shows your health so you know if you have to pop to the hospital to increase your HP! As well as energy, have a little nibble at our local cafe to top up your energy!
plFG5I1.png

Local Police station and jail, get caught while trying to steals someone money? Tried robbing the bank but got busted then this is where you'll be! Want to try bust our your mates from jail? Go for it, plan your tactics so the police don't caught you in the act!
knnGZUl.png

Guides centre, offer you help and support around Prime! Want to know a room id of a certain location, pop here and they'll be happy to help you!

Have any other questions, feel free to drop them below and I'll get back to you!

- Cheers, Tyler-X

Last edited:

xVortex

Jul 6, 2011
Great role play server the users are so funny and friendly felt really welcomed when i joined!

keep up the good work!!!

Adrian

Posting Freak
Aug 3, 2012
Site is down.. :S

Anyways I played it before it closed and it was amazing, still looks like it is!

iBritz

May 28, 2012
Site is down.. :S

Anyways I played it before it closed and it was amazing, still looks like it is!

Yeah, the CMS were being developed and improved last time I heard, but sure it won't be down for long!

The server is also being updated as we speak!

Last edited:

Mexicano

El Patrón
Aug 14, 2013
Its decent, im ngl it has the basic features for a rp to run quite fine. Even if you are my competition i wish you good luck in it. :up:

Derpec

Retrosetups.com | Professional, Reliable, Setups
Feb 21, 2012
Good luck with this, I see that Rage has been attacking you?

iBritz

May 28, 2012
Good luck with this, I see that Rage has been attacking you?

Yes! Unfortunately this has happened. Users from Rage decided to ddos attack us due to their user count dropping once Guns got introduced to Prime! The attack started 20GBps which at that point an upgrade took place. However now the attack has been around 100GBps and is fairly hard to handle!

I apologise on behalf of those at PrimeRP, obviously ddos attacks are common to many retros but an attack of this size is very hard to manage! Primes doing their best and will not remain defeated by the jealousy of others!

Thanks, Tyler-X

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
This RP could do with a new emulator, I don't get why people don't use Lucas' Butterfly... its x10 better than reality.
even astrorp by austin tops this off. Anyways nice CMS hope you take my advice in advance and change your emulator
Prime has some potential i see.

Mexicano

El Patrón
Aug 14, 2013
No point of having it open when there is a freshrp, boonrp, rocketrp. Rage will sooner or later close and give up just like the others. There is no chance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread