Power Jack......

iExplicit

Jul 30, 2013
Well I was a bit stupid and pushed my laptop ac adapter in too hard pushing the power jack out of its place so I opened up the pile of shit and pushed it back to place but looking further into it I saw that I managed to break the plastic brackets :S so I just superglued the bottom of the power jack to its base and the two sides to the plastic brackets after doing so I let it dry and now my laptop won't charge
So this is where you guys kick in I really need this laptop fixed any suggestions

(Sent from my iPad)

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
Instead of more D.I.Y I'd suggest taking it to a computer shop.
This guy knows whatsup

You probably broke the solder on the laptop charging port and you need to resolder it back together, not only that but your glue might be conductive and you could cause a short circuit on your computer (not likely). Take it to some one pro and have them fix it for you, tell them that you were fucking the charging port and came all inside it and it wont work, I'm sure they'd laugh their ass off.

iExplicit

Jul 30, 2013
This guy knows whatsup

You probably broke the solder on the laptop charging port and you need to resolder it back together, not only that but your glue might be conductive and you could cause a short circuit on your computer (not likely). Take it to some one pro and have them fix it for you, tell them that you were fucking the charging port and came all inside it and it wont work, I'm sure they'd laugh their ass off.
S'alright, i just bought a new laptop ;)
Close Thread

Users who are viewing this thread