Post pictures of your setup!

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
Toilet paper in the garbage, why did you have to leave that there for the photo D:

BIOS

ಠ‿ಠ
Apr 25, 2012
Supa reminded me, this isn't much but my Virgin Media SuperHub.

Tqsuh.jpg
What program is that

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
What program is that
It's a print screen of a design I made in Photoshop posted into an MSN conversation.

Just guessing... could it be because of all the Eminem posters on your walls? I know it is a wild guess, but who knows... maybe its right.
Maybe man, it's worth a guess, right?!

Toilet paper in the garbage, why did you have to leave that there for the photo D:
Bitch pls, that was for wiping the dust off of my Xbox!

Roze

Jan 22, 2013
qPn0w6O.jpg

My setup. Going to have to buy myself a higher quality camera, instead of using my phone camera.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Got a new desk, some new speakers, and still waiting for my new mouse/monitor. I'll update the pics when everything is complete. Anyways, current set-up:

clRCXspdfur0.jpg

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Same speakers as me :D
Yeah I noticed that when I was reading back posts :p the "Logitech Z506 Surround Sound Speakersystem", right?

They have so much power, its awesome. Its like 4 times my old speakers, which already were really hard. Now if I set the volume of this speakers to 1/4, they already passed the max volume of my previous ones.

Magic

Posting Freak
Oct 11, 2012
Yeah I noticed that when I was reading back posts :p the "Logitech Z506 Surround Sound Speakersystem", right?

They have so much power, its awesome. Its like 4 times my old speakers, which already were really hard. Now if I set the volume of this speakers to 1/4, they already passed the max volume of my previous ones.
Yea, Well I never posted about them on here but yes. They are the same :)

iRekan

XboxOneFTW!
Nov 8, 2011
People like you are just trolling to get attention and maybe a like or two, but I like some of the real setups that people actually take time and care to build.
I had mine, then the table broke. So I was stuck with that. :down:

EDIT; Basically I had to much stuff on it D;

Users who are viewing this thread