Port Forwarding

paddymrocks

Jun 8, 2011
Hi Guys,

I have been going at this for months now, On my Wireless Network (From my laptop) I can view my retro from typing in my internal ip. All the files used for my retro are stored on my desktop as well as XAMPP also being run on my desktop. I'm fairly sure I have port forwarded correctly. Could someone please help me out?? Here I have some screenies of port forwarding of my Router and Modem:

Router and all the boxes are usually ticked and enabled (just they wherent ticked when I took the screenshot)

Thanks Heaps Guyss :)

You must be registered for see images attach

Port Check

Metrix

Jul 21, 2011
The "Mapped Private IP" is different on all of them :S

I can't remember, as I haven't done it for a while, but that IP should either be your default gateway or your IPV4 address.

I maybe wrong, but I portforward to 192.168.0.1 and that's my Default Gateway.

paddymrocks

Jun 8, 2011
mmk, thanks heaps for the quick reply, checking now :)

-------------------------- Post merged 2 minutes after original post. ---------------------------

umm quick problem with my router, it says Private IP Addresses: 192.168.2.____ But I'm unable to change the .2.___ to .1.____ Thanks heaps :)

Metrix

Jul 21, 2011
mmk, thanks heaps for the quick reply, checking now :)

-------------------------- Post merged 2 minutes after original post. ---------------------------

umm quick problem with my router, it says Private IP Addresses: 192.168.2.____ But I'm unable to change the .2.___ to .1.____ Thanks heaps :)

Your default gateway doesn't have to be the same as mine. Just use your own. And if your Default gateway doesn't work use your IPV4 address.

Metrix said:
Your default gateway doesn't have to be the same as mine. Just use your own. And if your Default gateway doesn't work use your IPV4 address.

To find them go to Start > Run > cmd and type ipconfig /all

Users who are viewing this thread