Poll V26 RP or R63 RP

RPboiz

Nov 11, 2011
Hey guys I have currently been developeing 2 seperate emulators one v26 and one r63 for a few years now and I have decided to ask the community of which type of verison they would rather play,I have sorted out someof the downfalls of r63 and some for v26 for you to take account of and then add in your personal opinion and post your choice below in the comments.

R63 (UPS)

• Better City Design
  • Better Corparations
  • Better Clothing + Custom Made Clothing
  • Smoother Graphics
  • Noob Friendly Layout
  • Actual Roleplay (Not all about killing and getting arrested)
  • Realistic Add-Ons
R63 (Downs)

• Unstabled Fighting System(65%)
  • Annoying Screen Moving (Working On Disabling)
  • Terrible fighting pathfinder (Planning on Editing v35)
  • Lagg
  • Gonna Take months to host images & webbuild to not require HabboCOM's webuild
  • Loads of Non-RP Icon's and Symbol's gonna take about a few months or weeks to edit and code new ones

V26 (UP's)

• Sexy Fighting Pathfinder
  • Little to No Lagg
  • Lots of Fighting Evemts
  • Old School Clothing + Custom Clothing
  • Easier to Code on
V26 (Downs)

• Harder to Manage
  • All About Fighting
  • People do not roleplay as much
  • Outdated (Alot of people still play but alot of people perfer r63)
  • Non-Noob friendly
  • City could seem very boring time to time
  • Old School Clothing(Most people perfer New School Clothes Nike,Adidas,Jordans,Polo,Hollister etC)
  • Unstable (76%)
  • Occasional Glitching
Everything has its Up's and Down's and its your job to give your opinions so people like me could know what you guys are interested in what you guys want to see on a roleplay server etc.

Aaron11

Aug 27, 2011
R63 (UPS)

*Better City Design
*Better Corparations
*Better Clothing + Custom Made Clothing
*Smoother Graphics
*Noob Friendly Layout
*Actual Roleplay (Not all about killing and getting arrested)
*Realistic Add-Ons

Bullshit and a half.

If you are a real good coder like Joe-Clide (RP Legend) or Sledmore. When it comes to (v26) RPs you can achieve the impossible.

My thoughts:

Better City Design: If you mean roads, walls etc. 1Word: CCT them.

Better Coporations: Seriously? If you mean better because they've got good commands. Then you aren't a "good" coder. Any thing is possible if you can code. E.g: A food corp, Like HRP.NET (Sledmore's RP) Had you could have diner plates and when you double click them they refill hunger. Workers just need to double click in order to refill. Pretty simple.

Better Clothing: Again, Like HRP.NET do something impossible, I mean they CCTed R63 clothes and hair onto a v26. I mean WOW.

Smoother Graphics: I'm sorry I seem to misunderstand that.

Noob Friendly Layout: AMFG really, I don't see what's so difficult about using a V26RP cms. I mean the links are in large bold print for a reason.

Actual Roleplay: You can't really blame the type of RP. It's the users decision to actually roleplay. It's a pixel game we have no power over their actions.

Realistic Add-Ons: By this you mean mobile communications. This too can easily be coded.

Have faith and believe, anything can be possible.

Users who are viewing this thread