PlusRP Emulator - Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michell

god x
Nov 15, 2011
Hi there,

I created a PlusEMU RP edition, based on Sledmore's PlusEMU R2. I need help with the following (issue?)

The normal version of Plus Emulator uses ShoutManager or SendWhisper to interact with the users and execute commands. Several RP's (like example our goddest PeakRP) are using this: *Username: fires their stun-gun at Haidyn* - but all the other emulators standard execute in the format Username: *Fires their stun-gun at Haidyn* If you can help, you may add me on Discord - Michell#2289

HOW MY EMU DOES IT: (Police Uniform credits to @LukeOx)
gig.gif

HOW IT SUPPOSED TO BE:
l88MPC9.png

Who can help me to edit this?
Thanks ;)

Last edited:

Queso

echo 'Web Developer';
Nov 29, 2016
Hi there,

I created a PlusEMU RP edition, based on Sledmore's PlusEMU R2. I need help with the following (issue?)

The normal version of Plus Emulator uses ShoutManager or SendWhisper to interact with the users and execute commands. Several RP's (like example our goddest PeakRP) are using this: *Username: fires their stun-gun at Haidyn* - but all the other emulators standard execute in the format Username: *Fires their stun-gun at Haidyn* If you can help, you may add me on Discord - Michell#2289

HOW MY EMU DOES IT: (Police Uniform credits to @LukeOx)
gig.gif

HOW IT SUPPOSED TO BE:
l88MPC9.png

Who can help me to edit this?
Thanks ;)
It would be something like this, wouldn't it?
Code:
Room.SendMessage(new ChatComposer(User.VirtualId, "*" + Session.GetHabbo().Username + "  calls for a taxi to Downstate Corrections - Visitors Center [37]*", 1, User.LastBubble));

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
I think the way people have done this before is by sending a packet to temporarily update the username, then once the shout packet has been sent, send the packet to the room again with the original username.

Could be wrong, but pretty sure that's how the custom username colours are done.

Queso

echo 'Web Developer';
Nov 29, 2016
Actually, Sledmore is right, you'd need to code it the way name colors are, and whenever RP is done, it'll temporarily add the asterisk before the username when RP action is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread