[PlusR2] Adding new furniture Trouble! [Help]

Mar 20, 2014
Okay so I have a plusemu R2 Habbo retro (Latest UI) and im trying to add the viking furni. I put in the perfectly working sqls and furnidata, but where do I put the SWF file? In game>dcr>hof_furni, theres just heaps of folders. They are all called 20345, 39302 and 5number numbers. Which folder do I put it in? In my catalogue, I go to the page, and the furni isnt there. The furni doesnt appear but it is there, just no image showing.
Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks :up::muffit::muffit::muffit::muffit::muffit::muffit::muffit::muffit::muffit::muffit::muffit::muffit::muffit::muffit::muffit::muffit::muffit::muffit:

vRory

Unemployed.
May 4, 2011
Okay so I have a plusemu R2 Habbo retro (Latest UI) and im trying to add the viking furni. I put in the perfectly working sqls and furnidata, but where do I put the SWF file? In game>dcr>hof_furni, theres just heaps of folders. They are all called 20345, 39302 and 5number numbers. Which folder do I put it in? In my catalogue, I go to the page, and the furni isnt there. The furni doesnt appear but it is there, just no image showing.
Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks :up::muffit::muffit::muffit::muffit::muffit::muffit::muffit::muffit::muffit::muffit::muffit::muffit::muffit::muffit::muffit::muffit::muffit::muffit:
One of them folders is the right one go into your furnidata of the vikings and try find a number that matches the ones in hof_furni

Users who are viewing this thread