• No

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Kinda..

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

HoldUp

dont even
Aug 31, 2017
This thread isn't anything special to the more experienced people in the community but this is for the less experienced that will come across the bugged accounts.
I know @Meap has done a tutorial on how to fix it and I've used that and put it into the emulator.. so thanks for that lol.

(note to the ones that probs don't know what the problem is)- After a certain amount of times a user has logged out the account glitches only letting them load to 76%, in the database it says they're online and also the user count but they're actually not online and you can't summon them etc in game.

Link for the emu -

The auth_ticket sql is in the Original Database SQL so no need to worry about that.

One thing you need to do to your CMS (RevCMS) -
go to class.users.php and search for the Create SSO auth_ticket section and replace it all with:

PHP:
final public function createSSO($k)
{ 
  global $engine;
  $sessionKey = 'RevCMS-' . rand(9, 9999999).'/'.substr(sha1(time()).'/'.rand(9,9999999).'/'.rand(9,9999999).'/'.rand(9,9999999),0,33);

if($engine->num_rows("SELECT * FROM user_auth_ticket WHERE user_id = '" . $k . "' LIMIT 1") > 0) {
   $engine->query("UPDATE user_auth_ticket SET auth_ticket = '" . $sessionKey . "' WHERE user_id = '" . $k . "'");
  } else {
   $engine->query("INSERT INTO user_auth_ticket (user_id, auth_ticket) VALUES ('" . $k . "', '" . $sessionKey ."')");
  }
  return $sessionKey;
  unset($sessionKey);
}
Then go to your class.core.php and look for the case "client";
and replace it with:

PHP:
$users->updateUser($_SESSION['user']['id'], 'ip_last', $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR']);
$template->setParams('sso', $users->createSSO($_SESSION['user']['id']));

Once again thanks to @Meap for the fix

Kristo

Website & Software Developer
Feb 5, 2015
Now when I login to my hotel I get the below message being displayed on my index @HoldUp

Table 'hotel.user_auth_ticket' doesn't exist

Kak

Posting Freak
Apr 21, 2017
Now when I login to my hotel I get the below message being displayed on my index @HoldUp

Table 'hotel.user_auth_ticket' doesn't exist

Code:
-- ----------------------------
-- Table structure for `user_auth_ticket`
DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `user_auth_ticket`;
CREATE TABLE `user_auth_ticket` (
  `user_id` int(11) NOT NULL,
  `auth_ticket` varchar(60) NOT NULL,
  PRIMARY KEY (`user_id`)
) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8;

Kristo

Feb 5, 2015
Code:
-- Table structure for `user_auth_ticket`
DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `user_auth_ticket`;
CREATE TABLE `user_auth_ticket` (
  `user_id` int(11) NOT NULL,
  `auth_ticket` varchar(60) NOT NULL,
  PRIMARY KEY (`user_id`)
) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8;
@Kak @HoldUp

I can now access my index but upon booting of my client it begins loading and then it goes to this

and tells me that its 403 - Forbidden Access

My google chrome console shows the below message
[Google Chrome Console - Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 ()]

Joshhh

Apr 13, 2016
@Kak @HoldUp

I can now access my index but upon booting of my client it begins loading and then it goes to this

[Google Chrome Console - Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 ()]
If you're using ur own emulator, make sure you have edited the correct .cs files e.g. UserDataFactory.cs, PlusEnviroment.cs

Kak

Posting Freak
Apr 21, 2017
@Kak @HoldUp

make sure your externals are linked right. also check your client.php and make sure the swf folder links are right

Joshhh

Apr 13, 2016
make sure your externals and swfs are linked right. also check your client.php and make sure the swf folder links are right
If he's just added this fix, then it's something to do with that either his emulator or something about this auth_ticket. Unless the client wasnt working for him before.

Kak

Posting Freak
Apr 21, 2017
If he's just added this fix, then it's something to do with that either his emulator or something about this auth_ticket. Unless the client wasnt working for him before.
yeah youre right, forgot he mentioned it worked before. the auth ticket was suppose to fix his accounts randomly getting 76%. i noticed when he loads up the client the 403 address is

when it should be which makes me believe his externals arent linked right or swf variables in his client.php

Kristo

Feb 5, 2015

The client was not loading past 76% for some users before hand, however now it just links back and is not loading at all.

HoldUp

dont even
Aug 31, 2017
It works. It always worked on my localhost. No problem. Must be something wrong with your linking of the swfs?

Kristo

Feb 5, 2015
Would somebody be able to tv and have a look. I have been searching and it all looks to be correct.

Users who are viewing this thread