Plusemulator (boonedit) - stays at 87%, not emu config nor client.

Funsolit

Mar 15, 2012
So, this issue isn't like most 87% help threads, this one is a bit different.
VO1tK3w.png

The problem is not in the emulator config, nor the client config. I don't really know what the problem is and that's why im making this thread. Any help is appreciated :p

Things that i have tried to fix this issue:

Changed swfs between ones provided in the release, ones from statichotel and ones from hablur. some of them won't even load to 87% which i guess is because they are not the correct swf.
Re-built the database by looking in the mysql errors logs and adding all the tables, columns missing.
Changed ports, used different proxys and real ip nothing does anything different.
Linked the "supersecret" in external_variables to be the rsa.php provided in the leak, also tried to use
the default one for plus and also tried to make it as an image, none of them make any difference really.
Used hablurs/statics external_variables and other settings, changing some links to my gordon, furniture.
Checked all tcp connections while connecting to the hotel, no ip was hardcoded into the swf as no ip appeared in the tcp look up > of that look up

Last edited:

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
So, this issue isn't like most 87% help threads, this one is a bit different.
VO1tK3w.png

The problem is not in the emulator config, nor the client config. I don't really know what the problem is and that's why im making this thread. Any help is appreciated :p
Looks like it could be the database.

Funsolit

Mar 15, 2012
@jadenthenoob My question is what the hell is wrong... And how can i fix it XD ps, here are things that i have tried to fix this issue.

Changed swfs between ones provided in the release, ones from statichotel and ones from hablur. some of them won't even load to 87% which i guess is because they are not the correct swf.
Re-built the database by looking in the mysql errors logs and adding all the tables, columns missing.
Changed ports, used different proxys and real ip nothing does anything different.
Linked the "supersecret" in external_variables to be the rsa.php provided in the leak, also tried to use
the default one for plus and also tried to make it as an image, none of them make any difference really.
Used hablurs/statics external_variables and other settings, changing some links to my gordon, furniture.
Checked all tcp connections while connecting to the hotel, no ip was hardcoded into the swf as no ip appeared in the tcp look up > of that look up

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
@jadenthenoob My question is what the hell is wrong... And how can i fix it XD ps, here are things that i have tried to fix this issue.

Any new logs? Ctrl + U client and tell me what your SSO ticket is.

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
87% means a SWF error also Boon Edit has nothing to do with thisl
Client sends SSOTicketMessageEvent Packet to the Server in the form of Header, Length, Body.

Header: Packet ID
Length: Length of the packet
Body: Message

In this case, the "Body" would contain the SSO Ticket of the user obtained by the client via JavaScript @ "sso.ticket"

The server would then run a query to obtain the user's information using said sso ticket, SELECT this, that, this, FROM users WHERE auth_ticket (sso) = @sso
But if "this" isn't apart of the users table, the server would throw an exception and crash, and the packet would go unhandled meaning there was no outgoing packet.

Funsolit

Mar 15, 2012
I'll change the sso ticket to the default one in boon cms, and i'll get back to you. Might take me a few hours from the time i write this as i just woke up and i have stuff to do first. Thanks for the sugguestions though!

Yadz

Feb 20, 2015
Its not the sso. Something is returning null while trying to get the users info because of missing columns. Check which collumns is missing for users, user_info and user_stats table.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread