PlusEMU Update Figure in Menubar

YungKiDD

Oct 11, 2014
Need a fix and guide for updating the Avatar Figure in the menubar. Seen a fix from @Damien , but did not quite understand what I was supposed to do and which pack id must be fixed.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
For those of you who are after the packet ID for the avatars to update on the menu bar its:
3632 (PRODUCTION-201601012205-226667486)
1208 (PRODUCTION-201602082203-712976078)

Two strings consisting of the figure and gender.

Squbpqj.png

If you're revision isn't displayed above, pm me you're habbo.swf and I'll find it for you.
You're going to have to decompile the habbo.swf to access this file and make the changes.

Damien

Don't need glasses if you can C#
Feb 26, 2012
You're going to have to decompile the habbo.swf to access this file and make the changes.
Nope, I've already got the packets for you, listed above.

You just need to create the composer for it in the EMU. I kinda did the hard part and wanted people to give it ago for themselves rather then me just give it all to them.
It you do need help with this I can post the composer for you and show you how to impliment it.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Nope, I've already got the packets for you, listed above.

You just need to create the composer for it in the EMU. I kinda did the hard part and wanted people to give it ago for themselves rather then me just give it all to them.
It you do need help with this I can post the composer for you and show you how to impliment it.
@JayCustom Yes, I would love that. Could you show me ?
Ask Damien to post the composer for you :)

Users who are viewing this thread