(PlusEmu) trading bug

Kitano

Nov 16, 2016
Hi,

I'm getting a warning when trading items with other players, other players are getting the same bug but also the same message with their own account. Both players are able to put furni's inside the trade window and to modify the trade but as soon as both players accept the trade, the warning below is shown and modifying is being disabled (even though it still says modify trade, when clicking the button nothing happens). It is also not possible for both players to accept the trade in any way.

3oxbnDu.png

( inventory.trading.warning.own_account_disabled=This account does not have trading in use. You can receive items from other users but you cannot give them anything. Check your trading settings and make sure your email address is activated. )

Does anyone know what causes this to happen and how to solve this bug (or changing something in the emu to make it look like the emails are activated)
- Thanks in advance.

Kitano

Nov 16, 2016
Is there a column in the users table that is like email_verified=0?
No nothing like that, only the email column but not something that checks if it's verified or not (not in database or in emu itself, though in the emu it is probably some integer that's 0 which is suppose to be 1 or anything like that)

Kitano

Nov 16, 2016
Search in your emulator to see which packet sends out that error
N7PA0gS.png

No unhandled or any packet errors.
Open inventory => add item => accept trade => (modify trade for testing) => both players accepts trade => both players receive verify message again. No other packets after that only the basic ping/latencytest packets.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Not what I am asking for. I am asking which packet is deciding to display "This account..."

Plus.Communication.Packets.Incoming.Inventory.Trading -> AcceptTrade.cs

Please paste that code here

Kitano

Nov 16, 2016
Not what I am asking for. I am asking which packet is deciding to display "This account..."

Plus.Communication.Packets.Incoming.Inventory.Trading -> AcceptTrade.cs

Please paste that code here
Sorry, didn't understand you quite right. This is the code from that file (TradingAcceptEvent.cs)

Code:
using Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms;
using Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.Trading;
using Plus.Communication.Packets.Outgoing.Inventory.Trading;

namespace Plus.Communication.Packets.Incoming.Inventory.Trading
{
    class TradingAcceptEvent : IPacketEvent
    {
        public void Parse(HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient Session, ClientPacket Packet)
        {
            if (Session == null || Session.GetHabbo() == null || !Session.GetHabbo().InRoom)
                return;

Room Room = Session.GetHabbo().CurrentRoom;
            if (Room == null)
                return;

RoomUser RoomUser = Room.GetRoomUserManager().GetRoomUserByHabbo(Session.GetHabbo().Id);
            if (RoomUser == null)
                return;

Trade Trade = null;
            if (!Room.GetTrading().TryGetTrade(RoomUser.TradeId, out Trade))
            {
                Session.SendPacket(new TradingClosedComposer(Session.GetHabbo().Id));
                return;
            }

TradeUser TradeUser = Trade.Users[0];
            if (TradeUser.RoomUser != RoomUser)
                TradeUser = Trade.Users[1];

TradeUser.HasAccepted = true;
            Trade.SendPacket(new TradingAcceptComposer(Session.GetHabbo().Id, true));

if (Trade.AllAccepted)
            {
                Trade.SendPacket(new TradingCompleteComposer());
                Trade.CanChange = false;
                Trade.RemoveAccepted();
            }
        }
    }
}

JAysz0nJA

Jan 21, 2017
I know your exact problem, you just updated to a newer production released by jasonn on a rival forum. Anyways, I have your fix but I'm lazy to find out which trading packets are wrong. There are two of them. To make it easy for you I'll drop the latest production with the correct packets in a bit

Kitano

Nov 16, 2016
I know your exact problem, you just updated to a newer production released by jasonn on a rival forum. Anyways, I have your fix but I'm lazy to find out which trading packets are wrong. There are two of them. To make it easy for you I'll drop the latest production with the correct packets in a bit
I didn't use the packets posted on the other forum actually, but I indeed found 2 different packet ids for one of the trade packets for this build but both of them still gave the error above. I appreciate your help and will check out your production release to see if this problem will still occur after that. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread