PlusEMU StaffAlert Bubble

Meap

Don't need glasses if you C#
Nov 7, 2010
its better having it as the staff alert because if a staff member is away for example atleast they'll see it when they return

Supermario

Jan 5, 2016
its better having it as the staff alert because if a staff member is away for example atleast they'll see it when they return

I rather have it for Whisper to be honest, some of my staff members were suggesting it because the pop up staff alert is annoying.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
This goes at the top of your page
Code:
using Plus.HabboHotel.GameClients;
Here is the code
Code:
foreach (GameClient Client in PlusEnvironment.GetGame().GetClientManager().GetClients.ToList())
                {
                    if (Client == null || Client.GetHabbo() == null || Client.GetHabbo().GetPermissions() == null)
                        continue;
                    Client.SendWhisper("Message");
                }
Since nobody else can answer a god damn question and they wanna play stupid bullshit like this:

--QUOTE NO REPLY--
Nobody gives a fuck what you morons want, this is what he is asking for.

Last edited:

n4te

zzz
Oct 27, 2014
This goes at the top of your page
Code:
using Plus.HabboHotel.GameClients;
Here is the code
Code:
foreach (GameClient Client in PlusEnvironment.GetGame().GetClientManager().GetClients.ToList())
                {
                    if (Client == null || Client.GetHabbo() == null || Client.GetHabbo().GetPermissions() == null)
                        continue;
                    Client.SendWhisper("Message");
                }
Since nobody else can answer a god damn question and they wanna play stupid bullshit like this:

Nobody gives a fuck what you morons want, this is what he is asking for.
Shutup, you fuckboy. Nobody asked for your opinion.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Shutup, you fuckboy. Nobody asked for your opinion.
That's why you replied just quoting someone elses post, which by the way was against devbest rules.

Heres a little advice for not only you but everyone else who reads this post;
IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOU'RE DOING, THEN DON'T REPLY TO THE FUCKING THREAD.

n4te

zzz
Oct 27, 2014
That's why you replied just quoting someone elses post, which by the way was against devbest rules.

Heres a little advice for not only you but everyone else who reads this post;
IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOU'RE DOING, THEN DON'T REPLY TO THE FUCKING THREAD.
I could give two fucks about the forum rules. Your code is quite trash, which is why nobody uses your methods of support. Bye now scum.

JMS

Posting Freak
Aug 25, 2014
I could give two fucks about the forum rules. Your code is quite trash, which is why nobody uses your methods of support. Bye now scum.
Oh hey, you commented on my profile asking for help regarding a simple fix which can be found on various noob littered threads on here, yet you claim his code is shit, hmmm - how can it be of you to curse other peoples work, when you cant code?

EDIT: You can delete the profile post, but cant delete the fact you requested help on Skype:
Then when I called you out for being @Jaden, rage at me and block me.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
@JayCustom

Thank you so much. I'm also trying to make it a Last Bubble but I get an error, saying "The name 'ThisUSer' does not exist in the current context" Any suggestions?

~EDIT~

If I add
Code:
RoomUser ThisUser = Room.GetRoomUserManager().GetRoomUserByHabbo(Session.GetHabbo().Id);
                if (ThisUser == null)
                    return;
It works but I'm now getting another error saying SendWhisper. "No overload for method 'SendWhisper' takes 3 arguments"
Sorry about that, I was on the phone while coding this so I didn't check the method for clarity.
SendWhisper takes 4 arguements which are as follows:
String, Boolean, Integer, Boolean
Only 3 are required to be send:
String, Boolean, Integer
So you will change the code to this:
Client.SendWhisper(Message, false, 0);
0 = Bubble ID
False = boolean to determine if it was sent from a wired furniture

Last edited:

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Still didn't work.

I put this
Code:
Client.SendMessage("[Staff Alert] " + "[" + Session.GetHabbo().Username + "] " ,Message, false, 23);

and It's giving me this error:
"The name 'Message' does not exist In the current context"

@JayCustom
Bro now you're making shit up.
Code:
public void Execute(GameClients.GameClient Session, Rooms.Room Room, string[] Params)
        {           
                if (Params.Length == 1)
                {
                    Session.SendWhisper("Please enter a message to send.");
                    return;
                }
                string Message = "Staff Alert: ";
                Message += CommandManager.MergeParams(Params, 1);

{
                        continue;
                    Client.SendWhisper(Message, false, 0);
                }
                return;

}
        }

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Update on this thread.

His alerts now broadcast it was because his was slightly different than my emulator, he only required 2 arguments.

Also coded buyroom and sellroom for him.

Users who are viewing this thread