PlusEMU R3 Navigator Disconnect

Diddy

Aug 14, 2011
Hello all,

Recently downloaded to have a play around with it. However It has always had an issue where clicking navigator disconnects you.

I'm taking a look at it but wondering if anyone would know what the issue could be? There are no errors that are logged at all :)

yoyok

Apr 24, 2013
Please read a thread before posting.
Hello all,

Recently downloaded to have a play around with it. However It has always had an issue where clicking navigator disconnects you.

I'm taking a look at it but wondering if anyone would know what the issue could be? There are no errors that are logged at all :)
Post the error logs, we can't see what's the problem without it.

Diddy

Aug 14, 2011
Back up some tables and truncate them to see where the problem is.
First thing I tried.. Still same issue. Please your replies so far have been generic asf and not helpful. I'm not a habbotard. I know the basic things to try first -_-

What?

Was the emulator finished for release? Sounds like packet/structure changes somewhere.
It's not released as such, I think @Sledmore is planning on working on it again soon. I'm using packets from but the issue was still present before I updated packets :p

Queso

echo 'Web Developer';
Nov 29, 2016
@Diddy can you paste your vars and override vars into Pastebin and send the link my guess is it is in there.

Also, another issue that might be occurring is it is your public rooms. Does your navigator_publics table have any data in it? If it does, truncate that table.

Diddy

Aug 14, 2011
@Diddy can you paste your vars and override vars into Pastebin and send the link my guess is it is in there.

Also, another issue that might be occurring is it is your public rooms. Does your navigator_publics table have any data in it? If it does, truncate that table.
External Variables and Override Variables:
Tried it without anything in nav_publics, also tried adding a room to it. Both present same issue.

Open the emulator in debug mode and paste the results where it stops.

Full debug of emulator start to the point I click navigator

Problem is image in room public
Just tried changing image in navigator_publics to a localhosted image in c_images. Put image url as (/navigator-thumbnail/coffee_lounge_2015.png) still not working.

Users who are viewing this thread