PlusEMU R2 Limit Per IP

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Hi,

I was wondering how I'd limit the connections per IP on PlusEMU R2 while I'm using a proxy.

I've tried changing this:-
Code:
game.tcp.conperip=100000

It doesn't seem to work when using a proxy.

Thanks!

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Different proxies or the same one?

If it's the same one then changing max connections per IP like you did down to 1 should work.

Edit - Small work around you could do:
Have your CMS on login check all the active sessions for a session with that IP already and prevent the new login.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Different proxies or the same one?

If it's the same one then changing max connections per IP like you did down to 1 should work.

Edit - Small work around you could do:
Have your CMS on login check all the active sessions for a session with that IP already and prevent the new login.
It's the same proxy. I've tried to change this limit but then it just refuses connections as everybody is connecting via the proxy IP.

Vinny95

Apr 28, 2016
The proxy need to have a DDoS Protection for make it work aswell.
All your user coming into the emulator with the same emulator cause they're logging with the proxy atleast.

If you want the limit per IP for users you need to remove the proxy into the client and you can put into it 2 and not 100000 anymore.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
The proxy need to have a DDoS Protection for make it work aswell.
All your user coming into the emulator with the same emulator cause they're logging with the proxy atleast.

If you want the limit per IP for users you need to remove the proxy into the client and you can put into it 2 and not 100000 anymore.
I'm asking for a work around, I'm using a DDoS protected proxy to hide my original server IP address, however when I limit the IP's in the emulator settings it doesn't allow more than that amount of connections.

Vinny95

Apr 28, 2016
If you write 3, only 3 users can enter on your hotel.
But if you write 400 only 400 can enter, with a proxy.

Need to write to your provider (proxy) to know how convert again, after proxy, a real IP from users by your emulator.
Cuz without that you cannot do more than you expect.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
If you write 3, only 3 users can enter on your hotel.
But if you write 400 only 400 can enter, with a proxy.

Need to write to your provider (proxy) to know how convert again, after proxy, a real IP from users by your emulator.
Cuz without that you cannot do more than you expect.
I thought they might be a way to do this without having to ask my provider, thanks though!

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Find the php code that adds the last ip and search for other ways of doing it. Sounds like it's grabbing your proxy IP instead of your users
It's only using the IP for connections, it seems when the user is online their IP still remains intact in the database.

Users who are viewing this thread