[PlusEMU r2] Habbo Club?

Stee

Oh hot damn. This is my jam.
Jun 28, 2011
Hi I was wondering if there was a way that the buying club subscriptions could be added into plus and how would I go about doing it?
Here is where i'm at right now.
You must be registered for see images attach

Code:
Thread: 156
Exception:
System.InvalidOperationException: Item did not match neither floor or wall item
   at Plus.HabboHotel.Users.Inventory.InventoryComponent.TryAddItem(Item item) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\DabboEMU\HabboHotel\Users\Inventory\InventoryComponent.cs:line 329
   at Plus.Communication.Packets.Incoming.Catalog.PurchaseFromCatalogEvent.Parse(GameClient Session, ClientPacket Packet) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\DabboEMU\Communication\Packets\Incoming\Catalog\PurchaseFromCatalogEvent.cs:line 470
   at Plus.Communication.Packets.PacketManager.TryExecutePacket(GameClient Session, ClientPacket Packet) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\DabboEMU\Communication\Packets\PacketManager.cs:line 154
   at Plus.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.parser_onNewPacket(ClientPacket Message) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\DabboEMU\HabboHotel\GameClients\GameClient.cs:line 65

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Just because the catalog items exist doesn't mean the Habbo Club feature is coded, in a standard R2 Plus release none of this is coded in so you'd have to do that and add the packets.

Stee

Jun 28, 2011
Just because the catalog items exist doesn't mean the Habbo Club feature is coded, in a standard R2 Plus release none of this is coded in so you'd have to do that and add the packets.
I know it's not coded into the emulator. It's why i'm asking if it can be added to plus and how i'd go about doing it. I get that it'd need to be coded in but I'm more specifally asking how is it done?

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
I see next to no support for Plus anymore, 9/10 hotels that use Plus also don't have this feature coded in so I doubt anybody would actually release and tell you how to add this.

Your best bet would be to check out other Plus edits (like UFO) and to see if it's coded into those, if so you could look at the code and try copy snippets, otherwise disable it entirely or use Arcturus/Morningstar.

Stee

Jun 28, 2011
I see next to no support for Plus anymore, 9/10 hotels that use Plus also don't have this feature coded in so I doubt anybody would actually release and tell you how to add this.

Your best bet would be to check out other Plus edits (like UFO) and to see if it's coded into those, if so you could look at the code and try copy snippets, otherwise disable it entirely or use Arcturus/Morningstar.

Ah I know, it sucks. I might give that a shot. I mighta found something that possibly has it coded into it. If I do manage to get this going i'll be sure to put it out there. Thank you anyway :)

Users who are viewing this thread